Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By wop0911
#149107 How do I access the pixelmon API. I am trying to get a plugin done that allows my players to choose a starter after starting. For an adventure map

By MoeBoy76
#149110 to access the API you need to have the source code/deobfuscated jar which means you need to apply to be part of the side-mod team but i doubt that you will be accepted cos someone suggested this and Mr.M didn't like the idea (however i think that it's a good idea and will be adding a command into PixelUtilities)
By PlanetKiller
#149147 I know that (sometimes) when you make a flat map (usually custom) the pokemon selection screen doesn't come up. There is a (slightly volgare) tutorial for a professor oak using customNPCs done by King on youtube. You might also be able to modify/delete the file that holds your pixelmon to erase them. But people may not select a pokemon just to avoid poke-griefing. Hope that helps.
By PlanetKiller
#149308 re-creating a map will also skip poke-selection leaving you with an empty party. Personally I like that and think it should be an option. Also, take a look at the config files, that may also have a way to skip the selection screen.
JOIN THE TEAM