Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By DillBear
Some Body wrote:You should actually read the guide I linked you. If you did then you would have known to place it in mods and not resource packs.

it says when its in there it should show up under the mods >n< but its not

By Some Body
#148877 1. Did you install Forge?
2. What's the size of the Pixelmon jar? If it's significantly less than what it was claimed to be on MediaFire then you should redownload it.
By DillBear
Some Body wrote:1. Did you install Forge?
2. What's the size of the Pixelmon jar? If it's significantly less than what it was claimed to be on MediaFire then you should redownload it.

yes i should have that on there too
would that be what might be keeping me from getting into a server .n.
By Some Body
#148882 If you don't have Pixelmon installed you definitely won't be able to go on any Pixelmon servers. If you have successfully gotten Pixelmon installed and running on singleplayer then the jar is not the reason.
By DillBear
Some Body wrote:If you don't have Pixelmon installed you definitely won't be able to go on any Pixelmon servers. If you have successfully gotten Pixelmon installed and running on singleplayer then the jar is not the reason.

lemme see if i can get it to work on single player I didn't check that
i thought it was only in multiplayer
By DillBear
Some Body wrote:If you don't have Pixelmon installed you definitely won't be able to go on any Pixelmon servers. If you have successfully gotten Pixelmon installed and running on singleplayer then the jar is not the reason.

it doens't show that i can do it on single player
By Some Body
#148886 The world select screen says absolutely nothing about the installation of a mod. If you create a world and are given the option of selecting a starter Pokémon then Pixelmon installed; otherwise you did not install it correctly.
By DillBear
Some Body wrote:The world select screen says absolutely nothing about the installation of a mod. If you create a world and are given the option of selecting a starter Pokémon then Pixelmon installed; otherwise you did not install it correctly.

okay i created a new world and didn't get that >n<
so idk what i did wrong
sorry if i come off as stupid
this is my first time playing minecraft and such
By Some Body
#148890 You claim that you installed Forge, but are you actually using the correct profile? Are you able to see Forge information at the bottom of the main menu screen? If not, you need to look up how to install Forge correctly and switch your profile to it before even thinking about installing Pixelmon.
By DillBear
Some Body wrote:You claim that you installed Forge, but are you actually using the correct profile? Are you able to see Forge information at the bottom of the main menu screen? If not, you need to look up how to install Forge correctly and switch your profile to it before even thinking about installing Pixelmon.

it says forge Image but maybe i have the wrong one .n,
JOIN THE TEAM