Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By Jephon
#148692 As far as servers, check out the server listings forum here! Look around at the different types and see where you best fit. Each server is different of course and imo, the server community in general has grown very well. When I first started playing pixelmon, it was hard to find a good server, nowadays, it's hard not to.

Enjoy playing pixelmon!
By WhovianKait
#148693 It says I have to run 1.8 manually to install the forge. I have already been playing Minecraft so I don't understand what it means.
By Some Body
#148694 You have to run version 1.8.0 (Version 1.8). Versions 1.8.1/1.8.2/1.8.3 will not work.

If you're just starting, I'd recommend starting with Pixelmon 3.4.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10 as Pixelmon 4.0.0 is a beta version that was released just hours ago and probably has many bugs in it.
By WhovianKait
#148697 Okay, thank you. Sorry. I've been playing mostly on the Xbox. I just managed to talk my husband into getting it for me on the PC two hours ago.
JOIN THE TEAM