By xanderindalzone
#141247 Hi :) im working on a rayquaza ground model and i was wondering if you accept animations as well?, and if you do, in wich video format do you want it? :-D

By SPG
elxanderOMG wrote:Hi :) im working on a rayquaza ground model and i was wondering if you accept animations as well?, and if you do, in wich video format do you want it? :-D

ya......... thats not how it works
not to kill your spirit but you can throw away that model because we wont use it because we already have rayquaza. In terms of animating though, you can upload some to youtube and post it here viewtopic.php?f=94&t=17482 and if we like it we'll contact you
By Phil424
#148122 Just wondering what is your policy on licenses with software because I have autodesk 3ds max student version, and a quite proficient in modelling and texturing but have never used maya or blender. Do we need to have a paid version of the software to submit or are we fine to use student versions? I imagine with it being a free mod that it shouldn't be an issue but just want to clarify and see if I need to learn a new piece of software to make a model.
By MoeBoy76
Phil424 wrote:Just wondering what is your policy on licenses with software because I have autodesk 3ds max student version, and a quite proficient in modelling and texturing but have never used maya or blender. Do we need to have a paid version of the software to submit or are we fine to use student versions? I imagine with it being a free mod that it shouldn't be an issue but just want to clarify and see if I need to learn a new piece of software to make a model.

considering that we tell people to use blender (free) or Maya student then yes, you are totally fine to use the student version of 3ds max
By SPG
#148163 ya, you can use what ever software you want, most of us just use crap...i mean blender, and maya
as long as it can export as obj (which every half decent modeling software should) it doesnt matter
By Phil424
#148360 Sweet, I've looked through the UV unwrapping and texturing pdf you uploaded, do you still want all the Head, Arms, Legs in separate elements or do you want the verts stitched and ready for animation. Sorry if I'm bothering you all.
By TheBootyEdition
Phil424 wrote:Sweet, I've looked through the UV unwrapping and texturing pdf you uploaded, do you still want all the Head, Arms, Legs in separate elements or do you want the verts stitched and ready for animation. Sorry if I'm bothering you all.

It really all depends on the model but try and make it one mesh unless they need to be separate meshs
JOIN THE TEAM