Is my Model Ready? (please say yes ;3 )

82%
18%
By Otakufiend
karrybird wrote:alright, well at the very least, shift that leg over a tad bit so that it looks like there's room for another leg there. if it's directly in the middle like you have it, it does look like it only has one. plus, i think it adds a cute little charm when i see pics of hoot hoot lopsided a bit. :)

This I agree with...i will make two versions though once I get my Rhydon though lol.

By Otakufiend
#14822 Some minor fixes to my Rhydon (cant get it perfect, not a techne master) and my hoot hoot (yeah its gen 2...but meh.)

Spoiler:
RhydonNF.png

Spoiler:
RhydonNS.png

Spoiler:
Hoothoot.png

Spoiler:
Hoothoot2.png

So yeah...off to another model!
By karrybird
#14829 wait, did you do what i said and changed the flat textures to 1 wide blocks? if not, please do so.
and still, you still have black on the rhydon. pleeease fix that.
the hoothoot also can be done a little better, i like that you changed the legs and made the other one visible, nice touch with that! but the lines looks a bit uneven and possibly rushed. go back and even them out and it would look much better :)
also, that red you used is far too bright, make it lighter and duller please so it would be easier to look at.
By Lookymon
#14831 Why are hoothoot's eyebrows sticking out of its face? And they're raised really high. Hoothoot's eyebrows are a lot closer to its face. The shape looks nice otherwise, but I'm not sure about the whole two legs thing.

EDIT: I'd also like to comment on the rhydon. It looks really good so far, but the texture is bugging me. It makes him look really wrinkly, when rhydon is actually pretty smooth. I like that you're going for detail, and trying to make him look very jagged and rocky, but I personally think it would look much better with a texture with less lines.
By Otakufiend
#14880 I removed the black (save for the eyes and nostrils) on the Rhydon and now I am opening it for approval...Getting tired of Rhydon now lol.
By Jumpyporcupine
#14918 I have a feeling Mr. Ms going to be picky on rydon.
By karrybird
Otakufiend wrote:I removed the black (save for the eyes and nostrils) on the Rhydon and now I am opening it for approval...Getting tired of Rhydon now lol.

*face palm* please, for the second time, can you change the black? it does not look good on this model at all. even just a little lighter would make a difference. and especially change the belly lines, they look the worst.

and you didn't answer my question, did you change the flat texture blocks?

also, listen to lookymon, he's completely right with the texture. those lines are really off putting and should blend in more with the base color.
JOIN THE TEAM