Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By IaeyanElyuex
#147995 I just finished mod support in my resource pack for the coming integration of PixelUtilities into Pixelmon. I want to install the sidemod to test out the new resources before the update, but I'm leery of something breaking. I don't know how to uninstall PU when I'm done without breaking something at that point.

By Jephon
#147999 I apologize. What is the question?

If it is "how do I uninstall it?"
Before you update to 1.8's version of pixelmon which seemingly will include pokeutilities, just delete the mod from the mods folder and go into the config folder and delete any files there.

In theory that should be it.
If this isn't your question, please be more clear.
By MoeBoy76
#148074 Client has already finished the port support so that if you have PU in 1.7.10 then it will be as if nothing changed when you move to 1.8
By MoeBoy76
Ghostofatitan wrote:Will the funky lighting from PU be included? or is that getting yanked

since colored lights core isn't updated (and was glitchy anyway) the lights are not gonna do anything but be pretty blocks with no effect so they are staying in PixelUtilities with some other iffy stuff
By IaeyanElyuex
MoeBoy76 wrote:since colored lights core isn't updated (and was glitchy anyway) the lights are not gonna do anything but be pretty blocks with no effect so they are staying in PixelUtilities with some other iffy stuff

Aw, man. I liked having colored lights rigged up to a piston mechanism and raving to Sandstorm on the radio.
JOIN THE TEAM