Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By OneCryptickilla
#147894 Okay, is there a way to make it so after a battle with a trainer, upon winning, a permission node is added to your individual? (the command is manuaddp @pl insert.permission.node. I looked at the wiki page, and honestly didn't understand what I was doing wrong

By sahjinx
#147929 You have to have CommandBlocks enabled, but I'm not convinced it works. I tried for a while but they just wont execute commands upon win or loss

E: Figured it out, win/loss isnt when the player wins/loses but when the trainer wins or loses. So for a player to win and receive commands it needs to be set to loss. Also in your first post you say @pl but its just @p
By OneCryptickilla
#147930 Really? The wiki says @pl and it works with other commands. The win/loss thing I did eventually figure out xD I feel like that needs clarification on the wiki page. Interestingly enough, my command blocks arnt working with groupmanager either. Maybe groupmanager just can't interact with command blocks or anything piggybacking off of them?
By Some Body
Wiki wrote:list of commands that will be executed once the NPC Trainer wins/loses

It's right there.
JOIN THE TEAM