By PoweredDragon
#14771 Hey guys. I wanna make a server with original map, and feature fine thread. I'm building first town, and i have some sses of buildings :) I hope you'll like it. Buildings are empty, cause idk what can i place in them. If i need i'll ask you for skins for characters, and ideas for building/ blocks in buildings, Items etc.
Also to playing, special modpack will be needed(pixelmon, and custom npcs with skins of characters)

if you want to reward my work:
First Town(CLICK)
Route 1(CLICK)

If you want to see sses without rewarding my work:
First Town(CLICK)
Route 1(CLICK)

I need Jonnah's grandmother skin. Anyone can help?
I need also ideas what can i place in homes :)

By cowiejr
#14786 take the links off adfly , it is just making you look like a bad guy because you are profiting off people looking at stuff
By PoweredDragon
#14800 A little donate for hard-working guy? You don't paying anything, i'm getting for 1 click - 0.0000150 $ Yea it's realy a lot of money. If i get 1000 clicks i'll have 1$ Rl. It isn't big money but it motivates me...

EDIT:
Guy's if something's wrong tell me. And WHOA! I get 1 cent so :d I'm really happy. Maybe i'll add some screenshots, and tell something about feature thread.
By phorcillic
A little donate for hard-working guy?

I doubt that.
Guy's if something's wrong tell me

Most story-related ideas are almost brutally copied from existing servers.
By PoweredDragon
phorcillic wrote:
A little donate for hard-working guy?

I doubt that.
Guy's if something's wrong tell me

Most story-related ideas are almost brutally copied from existing servers.

You don't know what it is to create the whole map, cause on your server you've built only championship stadium and S1W building so. Full map, with feature thread, skins, quests, isn't ease to make. And also tell me what's copied, cause idk...

Also. Pls players comment :(

EDIT: I add route 1 :)
By cowiejr
#15998 i recommend you look into finding a good texture pack to use for your map as the default textures are terrible for maps, they do not give you what you need, on one of my post i have a link to the texture pack i use, it is composed of all manner of blocks that look pokemonish,

You don't know what it is to create the whole map, cause on your server you've built only championship stadium and S1W building so. Full map, with feature thread, skins, quests, isn't ease to make. And also tell me what's copied, cause idk...

Also. Pls players comment

EDIT: I add route 1

he simply implied that your story for the map will be unoriginal as there is not much you can do with Pokemon maps, the skill is in making your one unique, i recommend that you have a great story hook, such as getting the choice to join the antagonists of the map, you can do this by setting up faction points with custom npcs.

I think that you have a nice start, the problem is holding true to what you are doing until the end, if someone says that you should stop don't if you like i could help you with the map once i am finished with my maps ( I'm doing three at once ATM)
By PoweredDragon
#16352 Ok i understood. Story for the map is original, se said that i BRUTISH COPIED idea from server, from existing server. Truth is hurtful but he had banned me on he's server and especcialy don't like me ;P He must lying about me to feel normality
By phorcillic
#16391 You know, you started this "war" first. Without you griefing, stealing, lying, helping in crime and cheating on my server, we could have been in good relationship. If you want, I may explain this to all players - with all evidence that caused your ban. But trust me, you don't want to. ;)

At the moment all the story you made looks very similar to the story taken from one of existing servers.
On my server main prof has last name Spruce. Both Pine and Spruce are seen near themselves in our country.
Coincedence?

Also, I have built all previous maps on my server by myself. And at the moment mine worst building is way better than that map. Do you really want to present that town to players? Even if the server may be good in roleplay structure (quests etc), players will be scared/disgusted of those buildings.
By PoweredDragon
#16432 u don't know y i have ban. I ask bodzix for ban by MYSELF. I ask, cause i wouldn't like to watching pyrko and andrej, who said i'll ban u if i gtg cause u can't be on server when i'm offline. Rl It's your stuff...
By kungfumidget
#16814 To be honest theres always going to be people with similar maps/servers to you, if your worried about it phorcillic just make your server different and 'special' in some way so that people go to your map not PoweredDragon's
JOIN THE TEAM