By karrybird
#14575 oops, i was supposed to make a kangaskahn. please don't get mad at me :(

well, i just really really wanted to make this guy first. he is, of course, one of my favorites. not really sure why, but he is :)
and i have an idea for him in game.
he is an incredibly rare spawn, only in extreme hills biomes. he is somewhat of a "boss" pokemon, not like the other bosses, he's special in that he's level 70, just like in black and white. and he would be really tough to catch of course, and can offer a crap ton of experience to those who can defeat it, and it would be an op member of your team! :)

i think it would be cool if he could have little embers flying off of him as his own particle effect. the ember particles from lava would work perfectly!

Spoiler:

By Jumpyporcupine
#14578 Well still have larvestas right? I've liked training lower leveled pokemon so you can get a better feel of their moves and stats. But I still like the idea and the model!
By karrybird
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Well still have larvestas right? I've liked training lower leveled pokemon so you can get a better feel of their moves and stats. But I still like the idea and the model!

oh yeah, they'd be more common but still quite rare, same biome, guess i shoulda mentioned that :)
i'd have them as rare as starters.
i'd like to train my own larvesta as well, strictly because they're so cute and squishy!
By zero_breaker
#14591 Holy crap this is really good
only thing is that the eyes seems a little bit strange... make it smaller and change the position a bit maybe?

I really have to continue on my Pawniard after Muk...
By karrybird
zero_breaker wrote:Holy crap this is really good
only thing is that the eyes seems a little bit strange... make it smaller and change the position a bit maybe?

man, i want to, but at the size the model's at now, that wouldn't be possible without screwing up the eyes :(

and yes, omg i want to see pawniard in game so bad :O
By zero_breaker
karrybird wrote:

man, i want to, but at the size the model's at now, that wouldn't be possible without screwing up the eyes :(

Exactly
I need a freaking Bisharp (and Reuniclus and Accelgor and Excadrill)
By Jack_Attack12
#14650 This model is great! i love it!
I just want to get gen 1 finished to get this in game SOO bad!!!
By ilovepokemon
#14691 I LOVE THIS MODEL! great job karrybird
By karrybird
zero_breaker wrote:
karrybird wrote:

Exactly
I need a freaking Bisharp (and Reuniclus and Accelgor and Excadrill)

ahh you just named the very pokemon that this mod needs! scraggy and scrafty would be awesome too. and zoroark :D

i also, in my game, wish to find a pygmy joltik, that is a goal i'm setting for myself when it's made. :)
JOIN THE TEAM