By gamingnut2
#14054 I was wanting to know if when gen 2 comes out will its starters be added to the list because i would really like to pick one of them im not asking for them to be made right away im just asking if they will be able to be chosen.

By hotburn101
#14381 they probably will be adding them after gen 1
By Jack_Attack12
#14382 When gen 1 is made and done! Starters will be able to be chosen. There normally first to be done alswell. And we are close to the finish mark of gen 1!!!
By gamingnut2
#14682 if you actually read it jack you would know i didnt ask for them to be put in, i asked if we would be able to choose them and i think me and everyone else have had it with you always commenting negatively to almost every post its pretty annoying so why dont you just stfu or go die in a hole.
By Jack_Attack12
Jack_Attack12 wrote:When gen 1 is made and done! Starters will be able to be chosen. There normally first to be done alswell. And we are close to the finish mark of gen 1!!!

1. I was being nice.
2. Take your own advice and go and read it.
3. Die in a hole? what age are you? 5?
By karrybird
gamingnut2 wrote:if you actually read it jack you would know i didnt ask for them to be put in, i asked if we would be able to choose them and i think me and everyone else have had it with you always commenting negatively to almost every post its pretty annoying so why dont you just stfu or go die in a hole.

i can't see the negativity in that post, are you feeling well?
By Yaseen
gamingnut2 wrote:if you actually read it jack you would know i didnt ask for them to be put in, i asked if we would be able to choose them and i think me and everyone else have had it with you always commenting negatively to almost every post its pretty annoying so why dont you just stfu or go die in a hole.

negativit? what negativity
By Windjoe
#14726 Woah don't start a fight guys, just chill.
By MrMasochism

There's no fight going on. Gamingnut just somehow misconstrued jack's perfectly fine post as being attacking or negative or something. Pretty weird really...
JOIN THE TEAM