Forum rules: 
  • Do not post servers with hacked versions of Pixelmon, Technic modpacks, or cracked Minecraft. Your post will be removed and you will be banned.
  • Bumping a topic without meaningful discussion should be limited to once every 7 days.
  • Don't make a general post where you ask to be an operator/leader. If you want to be one, make an application on the server where you want to be one.
  • If you make a post about your server, don't give it a generic name like 'new server' or 'Pixelmon server'. We'll ask you to change it or remove it entirely.
  • Don't attempt to hire any server staff here. Use the Looking for Staff forum instead.
  • Don't use caps lock. The only attention it'll get you is that of the forum moderators.
  • Don't make more than one post about the same server. Players will join, so don't advertise it on a lot of posts.
  • If you want your topic removed, put 'remove this topic' in your title so we can see.
  • No advertising on other servers.
  • No advertising 3rd party services.
  • Stick to the rules, and have fun playing!

By Vikerus
#145426 Thanks guys for the kind words ^_^ the staff and I work our butts off for you!

And thanks to that I can announce that the lag people have been experiencing on our server is gone! After spending time adjusting settings we've managed to up the spawn rates by almost 3x without even a hint of performance loss! I've even personally optimized the connections over TCP so the best connection quality is possible! Come check it out, it's more fun and alive then ever :D
By MessianGod
#145850 Amazing Staff, A lot of things to do and I LOVE the competitive scene in the server. So much competition to be the very best. But best of all, the Elite 4 isn't just something to complete, its to try to become the Champion and not to lose that title. I don't know but I feel that an awesome idea.
By Vikerus
#146579 Hai guys :)

Just leaving a little update here; The survival server for Justiscraft has been taking shape, spawn is being built up and you can see progress: sur.justiscraft.com
By Vikerus
#147193 Big update! Survival comes to the region of Justiscraft!

This is no joke. We have added an entire new world to the region which is dedicated to the survival experience. Play Pixelmon adventure, Mob Arena, and Survival all in one server :D It's awesome, thanks everyone for the support!

Fyi for those wondering why 3.3.8? Because it's stable. We don't risk players saves!
By Vikerus
#147356 Donated to Pixelmon! :D
After a lot of feedback we decided to stay on 3.3.8 to preserve peoples saves. Come join us if you want to take your training seriously and not worry about battle corruptions.
By Vikerus
#149609 A major tournament begins in just 5 Minutes!
Join now and you could win $25 in Climb The Cup! - adv.justiscraft.com
JOIN THE TEAM