By Vikerus
#145159 Any feedback would be great, thank you.

Darumaka:

:D Textured!

By joshua_DA
#145173 looks good so far but there are a little problems with it:
-make his (horns? head piece yellow sumthing? eh idk) look like a swirl like this X/Y model Image

-make the part where his hands and arms link fatter. at the time it seems like that your darumaka's hand is going to fall off.

other than that, good luck with the texturing :)
By Vikerus
#145175 Nearly ready to throw it up with a texture ;D was kinda easy, as for the horns I have been messing with em but I have to add a bunch more tris to get that look. I can kinda do it with shading on the texture though.

Hands are fixed too.
By joshua_DA
Vikerus wrote:Nearly ready to throw it up with a texture ;D was kinda easy, as for the horns I have been messing with em but I have to add a bunch more tris to get that look. I can kinda do it with shading on the texture though.

Hands are fixed too.

mmm, more things need to be fixed but it's going nice so far:

model:
-about the swirly horns, you can make one easily while using a minimal amount of polys since it only has a single swirl and a pretty simple shape. also, the lighting on the horns look off due to the way the triangles are positioned. also give some fat to those hands, they look like pancakes, lawl

texture:
as for the texture, can you make the whole thing look like this: Image
as you can see, the eye's outlines need to be a little bit thicker, those circle spots on his belly need to be round and closer to each other, and that wavy stripe on his back needs to be shorter and have a pointed end.
By SPG
#145183 http://gyazo.com/04be9250c769175ae734ac522e4366d9
http://gyazo.com/fd779fc034d199f227bba426e0ee3c27
may want to put edges right there because you're doing the impossible and bending the mesh (well, thats the best way to describ it) its whats causing the black on sketchfab (at least I am pretty sure anyways)
By Vikerus
#145189 Thank you guys! Last night I was focusing on getting it to a point that people can judge it some. I've decided to remake the horns with a sphere instead of play with making the current work. Stay tuned
By Vikerus
#145212 Completed, let me know if there are more changes needed! I'll toss it in approval if people think it's ready.
By MoeBoy76
#145213 the horns/eyebrows still look weird plus the texture is messed up there, the hands and feet could probably be rounded cos they still look like pancakes as Josh said
By joshua_DA
MoeBoy76 wrote:the horns/eyebrows still look weird plus the texture is messed up there, the hands and feet could probably be rounded cos they still look like pancakes as Josh said

continuing on moe's feedback: the red parts on the picture are things that need to be fixed
Image try to model in the swirl if you can.

By Vikerus
#145343 I can round out the hands and feet and probably make the horns nicer. But that would be adding a lot more faces. If this passes for good enough it's best to keep it where it is. Let me know if I can toss it in approval!

Edit: just noticed the little texture snafus, Ill fix those before submitting to approval.
JOIN THE TEAM