Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By starscream1333
#14185 Kabutops , Its slashes its prey open and sucks their bodily fluids

By Jumpyporcupine
starscream1333 wrote:Kabutops , Its slashes its prey open and sucks their bodily fluids

Hey, that's my favorite pokemon your talking about! Kabutops wouldn't hurt anyone nor kabuto.
By Kyiv
#14258 Im Afraid of Marowak..... Ever since I read that post on Creepy Pasta about the Ghost Marowak I couldn't sleep until 3 days ago..... I read it about a 2 weeks ago.
By starscream1333
#14284 Kabutops pokedex entry is: With sharp claws, this ferocious, ancient Pokémon rips apart prey and sucks their body fluids. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/141.shtml
By Umbreon1110
#15298 Honestly, I'd scream if I sawn a jigglypuff, clefairy, and all those other pinkums..... I don't know why but I have nightmares about them... DONT ASK WHY

first reaction to sylveon- WHAT THE **** ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE
By Jumpyporcupine
Umbreon1110 wrote:Honestly, I'd scream if I sawn a jigglypuff, clefairy, and all those other pinkums..... I don't know why but I have nightmares about them... DONT ASK WHY

first reaction to sylveon- WHAT THE **** ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE

Let's just say don't watch the episode of pokemon "Clefairy Tales". I didn't sleep for a month once I saw team rocket o_0
By Jumpyporcupine
Kyiv wrote:Im Afraid of Marowak..... Ever since I read that post on Creepy Pasta about the Ghost Marowak I couldn't sleep until 3 days ago..... I read it about a 2 weeks ago.

Does it involve lavender down? If yes I don't want to hear about it.
By Umbreon1110
#15778 Im also sort of scared of bisharp.... what are those things on his stomach rib bones? and his middle section is skinny so... wheres his stomach... O_O ( maybe in the rear? )
JOIN THE TEAM