By SPG
JamieS1211 » October 3rd, 2014, 12:35 pm wrote:
joshua_DA » 03 Oct 2014 06:51 wrote:
Lizzy39632 » 01 Oct 2014 17:55 wrote:Joshua, like what karrot said, cross slowking's arms since they never move in the games. And that's why it shouldn't go through the thing on its neck, too.

i believe SPG has answered your criticism. as for the arms going through the collar on it's neck, because t-pose and rigging.

also, thread updated with textures and shell spike ends rounded.

I think the tail is still too pointy. Also it is slightly unclear if the arms just go through the neck thing or are actually connected. If it is connected when we rig it we can't change the pose of the arms as it would include vertices from the neck thing and therefore deform the neck thing with the arms.

its not connected to the collar, it just goes through it
when you rig it the arms will ignore the collar completely

By JamieS1211
SPG » 03 Oct 2014 18:51 wrote:
JamieS1211 » October 3rd, 2014, 12:35 pm wrote:I think the tail is still too pointy. Also it is slightly unclear if the arms just go through the neck thing or are actually connected. If it is connected when we rig it we can't change the pose of the arms as it would include vertices from the neck thing and therefore deform the neck thing with the arms.

its not connected to the collar, it just goes through it
when you rig it the arms will ignore the collar completely

Ok, thats good, couldn't see clearly.
By HowlingCoyote
#138259 The eyes are too wide
Im not quite sure but I think shelder's eyes are a bit too close on the back
The tip of the tail should be rounded
I think the thighs are a little too low and the sides of the muzzle are too wide x-x

JOIN THE TEAM