By JamieS1211
#137927 Perfect cuteness is majestic. Imperfect cuteness is sickening. Therefore this mew must be perfect.
Spoiler:

The legs do not attach to the heals, the heals protrude behind the leg. The headshape should bethinner at the top with the ears ending further down the side of his face. I also think his whole body needs to be slimmed down. At the moment he is about 1/3rd his height back to belly (just to make sure you know what kind of fat). His feet seem to look too small and his tail expands only one way. The model also seems to have a bear gut. His arms come not from the centre of his width but at the front. Finally I think his tail needs to be longer. I know I have given allot of negativity however I think you have made a good start to one of the most fiendishly difficult pokemon around. I will leave snaps of what I was talking about in a spoiler below. Good luck, and I look forward to see how the model improves.

Spoiler:
Arms

Gut

Feet

Tail

A artwork of mew, non official and should not be used as a reference point | Show

By Rashky
#137954 Should I use the official artwork as reference or the mew model from Pokedex 3d Pro as reference?
By SPG
Rashky » September 26th, 2014, 7:31 pm wrote:Should I use the official artwork as reference or the mew model from Pokedex 3d Pro as reference?

both, all official resources are useful
here is the thing though, pokemon change over time (pikachu doesnt count) so if something is different compared to another recource formw hat you have noticed, point it out so people dont say "so-and-so is wrong, here is how it should be"
a good example of this is mewtwo, he changes almost every generation
By Rashky
SPG » 26 Sep 2014 21:34 wrote:
Rashky » September 26th, 2014, 7:31 pm wrote:Should I use the official artwork as reference or the mew model from Pokedex 3d Pro as reference?

both, all official resources are useful
here is the thing though, pokemon change over time (pikachu doesnt count) so if something is different compared to another recource formw hat you have noticed, point it out so people dont say "so-and-so is wrong, here is how it should be"
a good example of this is mewtwo, he changes almost every generation

Mew is a good example of changing pokemon, the first sprite was overly awful and it's kinda scary the changes between the first sprite and now. Anyway leaving that aside, I think I will use the official artwork and the model form Pokemon X and Y as reference, for the mew model to be consistent so if people don't say "this and that is missing" or "this and that is wrong", then I'll say to them to look on the current model.
By Rashky
#138103 Update: fix on the head, heels, belly, ears, tail, feet and texture
By Rashky
#138975 Ok, I will fix the face then. Thanks for the feedback :)
By Rashky
#139708 Huge Update! Reshaped the whole model and updated the texture, now it finally looks like a Mew :-)
JOIN THE TEAM