By karrybird

By TheGameAce
#136997 The black neck plating goes a bit too far down the chest from the actual pictures of Skarmory. Otherwise can't see anything else wrong. Nice work.
By karrybird
HowlingCoyote » 10 Sep 2014 18:00 wrote:the wings are extremely flat... is it supposed to be that way?

They are actually supposed to be flat, kinda like razor blades.
By KumaZone
#137080 It's tail blade thing is the only part i can see that needs fixing, imo it should be more like on the tip of it's butt, it usually looks barely connected in most of the art. it also has a bit more of an upwords curve in the X/Y model and the round bit sticks out a bit more
By karrybird
#137130 Alright, updated with the little changes mentioned.
By SPG
#137141 just a heads up to others, this is one of the few pokemon that can actually fold its wings without separate mesh
I bring this up because I saw a few comments mentioning it
By HowlingCoyote
#137153 I think the wings might be a little too big but it's hard to tell from the sprites and art ://
By karrybird
HowlingCoyote » 12 Sep 2014 01:41 wrote:I think the wings might be a little too big but it's hard to tell from the sprites and art ://

Heh, i guess just take my word for it that they're pretty close to the correct size compared to the x and y model.
JOIN THE TEAM