By PoweredDragon
#13562 PoweredDragon
Espeon(But Shiny)
POKENERD
Male
PoweredDragon is 14 years old boy from Almia region(lack of accurate data). He always was going to become a pokemon ranger, but he abandoned his dreams, and for now he want to be gym leader in Chardia Region. But he also want be normal trainer, who'll fight in pokemon league. What will be his choice?(...)

I will be realy friendly, and helpful as a leader. I'll enter a lot of ideas like poke races, safari zone and more... I will be also a big challenge for trainers.
By Scraftineer
#13613 Scraftineer
It's so hard to choose but if I had to go with any it would be Shieldon
Expert (Only because I have not had much to do as far as EV training)
Male
Scraftineer is a hardworking man who loves two things more than anything, Fishing and Fossils! When He gets the time he sneaks out to go fish up more pokemon and find rare fossils. He is always helpful to strangers that are in need.
By CharzardPickachu
King0fhearts21 wrote:
King0fhearts21 wrote:don't mean to be a pain but I never said electric. I was gonna be ALL types bc I was gonna make every kind of Eevee for my Dog pokemon.
I think someone else asked for Electric

U mixed me and Starfy. :D

ya sorry bout that i fixed it (EPIC FAIL)
By CharzardPickachu
PoweredDragon wrote:PoweredDragon
Espeon(But Shiny)
POKENERD
Male
PoweredDragon is 14 years old boy from Almia region(lack of accurate data). He always was going to become a pokemon ranger, but he abandoned his dreams, and for now he want to be gym leader in Chardia Region. But he also want be normal trainer, who'll fight in pokemon league. What will be his choice?(...)

I will be realy friendly, and helpful as a leader. I'll enter a lot of ideas like poke races, safari zone and more... I will be also a big challenge for trainers.

Ok you can be a leader just look at the available types and the number of gym you want to do and you'll be that :D
By CharzardPickachu
zachzombie wrote:zachzombie
articuno
Im proud to say... POKENERD
Male
My player will be an ICE type gym leader, He is 18 years old and he was raised in the most nothern part of the Kanto region. He has a really funny personality, kind of like ash...

sure you can be the ice gym leader
By CharzardPickachu
Marvino X wrote:Sorry my ign is Zekrom_ex but you can call me Zek for short.I want to be a Fire type gym leader or just an ordinary trainer :) if you like

My real name is Marvin

sure you can be fire type gym leader
By CharzardPickachu
#13634 Ok everyone is accepted but I'm letting you know i didn't expect sooo many people to apply so I'm not gonna ask anyone questions anymore
By CharzardPickachu
#13636 also the server will probably be up late this week hopefully if i have enough time to get the plugins working and make the spawn good sorry for the delay
JOIN THE TEAM