Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By joshua_DA
Burgy » 25 Aug 2014 15:19 wrote:
JustRickolo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:05 pm wrote:Burgy i love your new website, its asomwe! :)

Thanks! I'm glad all the feedback has been positive. If you write a review in the Contact Form it may end up on the website ;)

Here you are Joshua_DA

ah, i apologize on being specific on my application. other than that, that looks good enough for me :D

By JamieS1211
Burgy » 26 Aug 2014 01:41 wrote:Same, there is so much more possibility if you program it yourself.

Personally I use wordpress. I find you can set up a site super quick to get it looking nice. Then if you know what you are doing you can edit basically everything about it in the code, make your own plugins etc. It also is supported by thousands of community plugins that you can install and then change to your will to speed it up even more.
By siameseSerpent
#136215 Background Colour? (List off a few colours)
For Korra: Light blue/brown For Volcarona: Dark red / Black

Items (Only one or two things please);]]

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] [Korra from the Legend of Korra OR Volcarona (your choice)

Display Name Preferred: siameseSerpent

Anything Else?: If Korra, I would like her eyes to be in the avatar state (Solid white)
By Burgy
MrRiolu » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:44 am wrote:Background Colour? (List off a few colours)black and white

One character, Pokemon or item:i want it to be like this if you can:http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/tokyo-ghoul/images/37359385/title/tokyo-ghoul-photo

Display Name Preferred:flinx

Anything Else?:good luck and dont stress with it

So you want Kaneki like that? Or a different character (I love Tokyo Ghoul so much)
JOIN THE TEAM