By MegamanBlue9
#135954 I have way too much free time on my hands. But then again, These are pretty simplistic looking Pokemon.

Bellsprout
Spoiler:

Weepinbell
Spoiler:

Victreebel
Spoiler:

*Tweak 1*
Made Victreebel's fangs bigger, And made Bellsprout's lips bigger.

*Tweak 2*
Gave Bellsprout eyes, And made there mouths hollow.

*Tweak 3*
Gave them back there black voids (Sorry Lupo).

*Textured by joshua_DA*

Bellsprout

Normal
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Weepinbell

Normal
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Victreebel

Normal
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By MegamanBlue9
#136000 First off, THANK YOU! You don't know how many of my model posts have been reply deserts. Second I tweaked Bellsprout's lips and made Victreebel's fangs bigger. Do they look any better?

*EDIT*
The fangs are fine as they are, The offical model i used has them curved.
By SPG
MegamanBlue9 » August 23rd, 2014, 5:59 pm wrote:First off, THANK YOU! You don't know how many of my model posts have been reply deserts. Second I tweaked Bellsprout's lips and made Victreebel's fangs bigger. Do they look any better?

thats because i delete most of it, in other words you just get praise, so think of that as you will
By MegamanBlue9
SPG » 23 Aug 2014 17:51 wrote:
MegamanBlue9 » August 23rd, 2014, 5:59 pm wrote:First off, THANK YOU! You don't know how many of my model posts have been reply deserts. Second I tweaked Bellsprout's lips and made Victreebel's fangs bigger. Do they look any better?

thats because i delete most of it, in other words you just get praise, so think of that as you will

Thanks SPG, I'm extremely grateful.
By MegamanBlue9
Il_Lupo » 23 Aug 2014 18:06 wrote:Any chance you could make Victreebel hollow on the inside?

Yes i could, But why do i need to make it hollow?
By Il_Lupo
#136014 Because it's meant to be one of those carnivorous plants from jungles and whatnot; it's meant to be hollow so flies or animals or whatever can actually be held inside of it.
By MegamanBlue9
Il_Lupo » 23 Aug 2014 19:46 wrote:Because it's meant to be one of those carnivorous plants from jungles and whatnot; it's meant to be hollow so flies or animals or whatever can actually be held inside of it.

Okay then, Should i do it for Bellsprout and Weepinbell as well?
JOIN THE TEAM