Is my Model Ready? (please say yes ;3 )

82%
18%
By Vikerus
#9608 I just noticed that the head is uneven, like really uneven. You need to fix that before submitting it for sure.

By Otakufiend
#9958 Well I will be gone for a few days...darn family and all that. I will try and pick it up again when I get back.

So...yeah. Peace!
By Otakufiend
#11395 Ok this "few day" break i have been on is taking longer than I expected. I will get back to my model soon (and I have some model ideas after reading the pokemon manga, highly recommend it.)

EDIT: Welp I messed up...I was messing around on my computer and cleaning up my desktop...I accidently deleted my Rhydon model. So once I do get back to modeling I will have to start from scratch. (wont be as hard this time since I know a little bit more than I did before.)
By lugiaisbeast101
Otakufiend wrote:Ok this "few day" break i have been on is taking longer than I expected. I will get back to my model soon (and I have some model ideas after reading the pokemon manga, highly recommend it.)

EDIT: Welp I messed up...I was messing around on my computer and cleaning up my desktop...I accidently deleted my Rhydon model. So once I do get back to modeling I will have to start from
scratch. (wont be as hard this time since I know a little bit more than I did before.)

Geez, be careful when you clear your recycling bin, if my models were deleted, I'd quit life.
By Otakufiend
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Otakufiend wrote:Ok this "few day" break i have been on is taking longer than I expected. I will get back to my model soon (and I have some model ideas after reading the pokemon manga, highly recommend it.)

EDIT: Welp I messed up...I was messing around on my computer and cleaning up my desktop...I accidently deleted my Rhydon model. So once I do get back to modeling I will have to start from
scratch. (wont be as hard this time since I know a little bit more than I did before.)

Geez, be careful when you clear your recycling bin, if my models were deleted, I'd quit life.

Normally I am super careful...but after a little bit o booze my attention to detail goes down the toilet.
By Omerta

EDIT: Welp I messed up...I was messing around on my computer and cleaning up my desktop...I accidently deleted my Rhydon model. So once I do get back to modeling I will have to start from scratch. (wont be as hard this time since I know a little bit more than I did before.)

Have you checked your backups folder? Techne should auto save every 5 minutes by default. Check in AppData-> Local and then I think it's in the Techne or Techne backups folder or something like that.
By Otakufiend
#12820 After looking for a backup...I found my original model (the crappy grey one -_-) but hey, at least it is something right? So now I am back on track to making the best (ha!) Rhydon model EVAR!

And i have a few ideas for this new model (now version 4.0 lol) that will improve on some things that people did not like.
By Otakufiend
#13031 Before I get too carried away, is this a better leg? I am almost done with the head (again) but it still looks ugly. This time I am also keeping the mouth closed.

And I know yall only want gen 1...but my little sister has made me start on her favorite pokemon, Spinarak, so I may submit that one soon as well. (I'm a big softie).

Spoiler:
RhydonFoot.png
By Otakufiend
#13424 Ok I think I got the body right (once again) I will have to redo the texture, but overall I think that this version is quite better than my old one. I still need to finish the left ear though...
Spoiler:
Rhydon4_0.png

And as a bonus...I figured out how to use my spoiler button! no more huge images taking up huge amounts of space. I will need to fix my old posts now lol.
JOIN THE TEAM