#133564 textures coming soon!

standing:

flying:

UPDATE: textures!

standing

flying

UPDATE: added more spacing to arrows on body

By SuperMan926
#133603 Maybe have the body tilt forward when it is flying simmilar to pidgeot but maybe not as much of a turn
By Lizzy39632
SuperMan926 » July 31st, 2014, 2:35 pm wrote:Maybe have the body tilt forward when it is flying similar to pidgeot but maybe not as much of a turn

As told before, it doesn't need a specific flying pose which applies to other pokémon with wings
By joshua_DA
SuperMan926 » 31 Jul 2014 16:35 wrote:Maybe have the body tilt forward when it is flying simmilar to pidgeot but maybe not as much of a turn

don't worry about that with the new animation system we have for pixelmon now :)
By JustRickolo
#136429 the triangles on belly should be a little bit smaller and they should have a little bit more space in between of them, other than that i cant see any mistakes, its asomwe :D
By joshua_DA
JustRickolo » 29 Aug 2014 12:35 wrote:the triangles on belly should be a little bit smaller and they should have a little bit more space in between of them, other than that i cant see any mistakes, its asomwe :D

the triangles on the body are of that size mostly on the 3d models but i fixed the problem with the spacing between them :)
JOIN THE TEAM