By xBeksimx
#133515 The arrow things, The inside and outside angle of it are different when they should both look like the outside one. (I hope that made sense...)
By Nissalee
#134521 I just wanna say thank you for working on this! Hoothoot/Noctowl is one of my favorite Pokemon of all time! I was sad to see nobody willing to really get this little guy going. Thanks!

As far as I can tell, it looks good. I'm not sure about the eyebrow arrows. Some images I've seen, they are more like what you have. In others, they are the same angle on both sides, like the person above me mentioned.
By joshua_DA
#136271 thread updated! and beksimx, can you show me a picture of what you are referring to? i don't get it ._.
By joshua_DA
Lizzy39632 » 27 Aug 2014 08:12 wrote:
joshua_DA » August 27th, 2014, 5:20 am wrote:thread updated! and beksimx, can you show me a picture of what you are referring to? i don't get it ._.

What he is saying is that the arrows need to be more straight.

ah, i see. well it's like that in the 3d and x/y models.
By TheGoldenSnake
#136381 Hoothoot should have two legs in case they want to make his animation have him lift one foot and hop on one then lower the one and switch. Also, it can have a two legged flying position like this
|
|
|
\/
Attachments
index.jpg
index.jpg (6.4 KiB) Viewed 1284 times
JOIN THE TEAM