By Saynin
#13314 IGN: _Saynin_
Fav. Pokemon: Umbreon
Pokenerd :D
Male
A semi-young trainer who was born in the Jhoto region and has the dream to defeat Red. He knows he can become strong and defeat anyone with his beloved pokemon if he tries hard. He loves Dark types, and is playful, nice, and funny. But he knows when it's time to be serious. He is a beginner, but he knows he WILL become stronger.
By CharzardPickachu
CITRUSPANDA wrote:IGN: CITRUSPANDA
Bulbasaur
POKENERD :geek:
Male
Story: Abandoned as a child lost in the woods and more scared then I ever had been when I found some shelter and I was going to grab food when the wind picked up and a storm came upon me until a small bulbasuar came and gave me food and since then I've raised Poison pokemon.

I also would like to be a poison gym

Sure you can be the poison leader
By CharzardPickachu
Raptorhunter98 wrote:IGN: Raptorhunter98
Hydreigon
Average
Male
Story: Just a normal trainer who is just starting out his journey, nothing really special about me.

LOL ROFL ROFLMAO ROFLMAOQWERTY
By CharzardPickachu
King0fhearts21 wrote:Was hoping to See if I can be an All Elemental Gym Leader as im gonna try to get all Forms of Eevee (dog Lover)

sure you can
By King0fhearts21
CharzardPickachu wrote:
King0fhearts21 wrote:Was hoping to See if I can be an All Elemental Gym Leader as im gonna try to get all Forms of Eevee (dog Lover)

sure you can

AWESOME! when the Server is up let me know and i'll make my Town. :)
By Coletrain197
#13341 coletrain197
Scizor
POKEGEEKANERDALICIOUS (Pokenerd)
Male
coletrain197 was a boy that was rejected by the Professor in his town (Professor Frank), so he went into Professor's lab in the middle of the night and stole his first pokemon and 5 pokeballs from Professor Frank. His first Pokemon was Scyther, it was almost like love at first sight for them two and so coletrain197's story begins...
By jan48
#13343 Application:
jan48
Feraligatr
Expert
Male
Jan48 is a boy who grew up in the nice, quiet area of New Bark Town. One day his dad got the chance of a life time when he was offered a high paying job in the Chardia Region. Jan was hoping that it would be the perfect place to start a new journey and meet many wonderful pokemon along the way. He always seemed to have a thing for water types so he thought Squirtle was the perfect companion for him.
JOIN THE TEAM