Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.
By MrMasochism
#13053 There's a new wiki up for those who talked earlier about becoming wiki editors. It's located at pixelmonmod.com/newwiki.
Make a username and post it here or in the application thread. Both wiki's are now locked to all except admins

By Umbre0n
#13075 Umbre0n. Thanks for letting me know about the new wiki.

I'll get to work on it later tonight.
By Yaseen
#13151 Username : Yaseen
By Vikerus
#13264 I see it has yet to get an Emblem. Mind if I give it a shot?
By MrMasochism
Vikerus wrote:I see it has yet to get an Emblem. Mind if I give it a shot?

Go for it
By Ledia
#13270 Hallo mates, this is the same Ledia who put up dozens of photos and wrote dozens of articles for the, now defunct, old wiki.

I suppose my application would include said articles, which you lot could have a gander at, if needed etc. I'd like to put my work to use for this new (but not quite improved) wiki.

Already made me account on the wiki; Ledia

I have a few questions though... for starters...
SO MANY ADVERT BOTS OMGWTFBBQ *ahem*
yes, it is a problem. one that is seemingly out of hand as well. Is there a plan of action to combat these advert pages?

Also, I made a load of pokeball pages on the last wiki, without the recipes ;)

Is it still alright to list the types of pokeballs without disclosing their apricorn requirements?
By MrMasochism
Ledia wrote:Hallo mates, this is the same Ledia who put up dozens of photos and wrote dozens of articles for the, now defunct, old wiki.

I suppose my application would include said articles, which you lot could have a gander at, if needed etc. I'd like to put my work to use for this new (but not quite improved) wiki.

Already made me account on the wiki; Ledia

I have a few questions though... for starters...
SO MANY ADVERT BOTS OMGWTFBBQ *ahem*
yes, it is a problem. one that is seemingly out of hand as well. Is there a plan of action to combat these advert pages?

Also, I made a load of pokeball pages on the last wiki, without the recipes ;)

Is it still alright to list the types of pokeballs without disclosing their apricorn requirements?

The point of the new wiki was to get past the spam bots. The old one is full of pages of ads which would be too much effort to clear out. The new has all sorts of restrictions on it making it so that you have to be appointed as an admin before you can add or edit anything.

Yes to the pokeball pages.

Can't find any user called Ledia on the new forums
JOIN THE TEAM