Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

This site is not for solicitation of services or 'purchasing' development. Please do not post requesting side mods/plugins and so on. Your thread will be removed, and you will receive a warning.

By MrMasochism
#12814 Yeah it is depressing but a captcha wouldn't necessarily stop them either (after all that's what we have on these forums). When i get home i'll make it that you have to be an admin to make or edit a page
By Umbre0n
DutchKroket wrote:This link shows all the new pages... It's just deppresing

http://wiki.pixelmonmod.com/index.php?l ... =&month=-1

I said it before you; points for me.

MrMasochism, the longer you take the longer it'll take to delete these pages.

I've estimated... Atleast 20,000 spam pages...

Mr. M, I think it's for the better that you delete the wiki itself, and start anew. (Yes, "anew" is a word.)
By SPG
Jack_Attack12 wrote:We did that not that long ago. When we started this forum.

ya, but that was for a different reason, it had nothing to do with spam
By Yaseen
#12827 Well my holidays start next week so I can try help clean it up and work on it
By MrMasochism
ppc wrote:
MrMasochism wrote:The twitter account isn't mine nor do i have any interest in setting one up for me. Someone else set that up, i suggest messaging them.

When i get home I'll set the wiki's security settings up so that only admins can edit pages. I'll set you up as an admin and anyone else who applies and has good enough english and the motivation to work on the wiki.

You're a lazy fuck, you know that, right?

Look at your instructions:

Minecraft Forge:
Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.497 and above
To install:
Client:
Install Forge -> Extract zip into .minecraft folder
Server:
Install Forge -> Extract zip into server folder

So first of all you're too fucking lazy to tell people where to find Forge, because God forbid if you have to post a link.
Secondly, no mention of using the "universal" link either.
Then you you continue with "Install Forge -> Extract zip into .minecraft folder"
See, that really starts to piss me off and tons of other people. Completely WRONG instructions!
You need to put the content of the forge file into minecraft.jar in the bin folder and delete the Mojang meta inf files. So why the fuck telling people something totally different? Why the fuck having a wiki, when even that one doesn't have any proper install instructions?!

I get sick an tired of lazy fucks like you. I have a 9 year old son who wants your mod, but I get really pissed of with such laziness on your part and my son is lucky that I'm a time systems engineer working in the IT for a long time who can eventually figure things out, otherwise he would still be waiting for his mod. Don't you read the fucking comments that people posted on the download page? Are you too fucking lazy for that too? Thousands suffer because of your God damn laziness. And you want a donation? Fuck you you lazy fuck!! Stop acting like it's a daily thing for people to install mods of things like Forge!

I run one of the largest graphic design sites in North-America and also I do it all for free, but unlike you I'm not so fucking lazy. You should read what people all over the world have to say about my tutorials, nothing but praise and calling them the best tutorials in the world and you know why you lazy fuck? Because I spend tens of hours on each one of them, complete with accurate instructions, screenshots, etc, I even do the tutorial myself to find mistakes. You know what you remind me of? Paradox Games, also they don't give a fuck about explaining people how things work.

Layz fuck....sigh

Wow, he went full retard...
By Yaseen
MrMasochism wrote:
ppc wrote:
MrMasochism wrote:The twitter account isn't mine nor do i have any interest in setting one up for me. Someone else set that up, i suggest messaging them.

When i get home I'll set the wiki's security settings up so that only admins can edit pages. I'll set you up as an admin and anyone else who applies and has good enough english and the motivation to work on the wiki.

You're a lazy fuck, you know that, right?

Look at your instructions:

Minecraft Forge:
Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.497 and above
To install:
Client:
Install Forge -> Extract zip into .minecraft folder
Server:
Install Forge -> Extract zip into server folder

So first of all you're too fucking lazy to tell people where to find Forge, because God forbid if you have to post a link.
Secondly, no mention of using the "universal" link either.
Then you you continue with "Install Forge -> Extract zip into .minecraft folder"
See, that really starts to piss me off and tons of other people. Completely WRONG instructions!
You need to put the content of the forge file into minecraft.jar in the bin folder and delete the Mojang meta inf files. So why the fuck telling people something totally different? Why the fuck having a wiki, when even that one doesn't have any proper install instructions?!

I get sick an tired of lazy fucks like you. I have a 9 year old son who wants your mod, but I get really pissed of with such laziness on your part and my son is lucky that I'm a time systems engineer working in the IT for a long time who can eventually figure things out, otherwise he would still be waiting for his mod. Don't you read the fucking comments that people posted on the download page? Are you too fucking lazy for that too? Thousands suffer because of your God damn laziness. And you want a donation? Fuck you you lazy fuck!! Stop acting like it's a daily thing for people to install mods of things like Forge!

I run one of the largest graphic design sites in North-America and also I do it all for free, but unlike you I'm not so fucking lazy. You should read what people all over the world have to say about my tutorials, nothing but praise and calling them the best tutorials in the world and you know why you lazy fuck? Because I spend tens of hours on each one of them, complete with accurate instructions, screenshots, etc, I even do the tutorial myself to find mistakes. You know what you remind me of? Paradox Games, also they don't give a fuck about explaining people how things work.

Layz fuck....sigh

Wow, he went full retard...

Let this be a lesson to everyone to never go full retard....NEVER!
JOIN THE TEAM