By MrMasochism
#1228 It does make sense. When people get one of those pokemon they automatically want to be able to take it to the end of it's evolutionary chain

By SPG
Skibb wrote:That makes no sense . The pre- evolution of bellosom is not a gen 1 pokemon , so why is someone allowed to do it ? He is only allowed to if it would be his first model .

Wtf are you talking about? Gloom is gen 1 skibb
ByAccountIsDeletedOkay
#1231 The whole to early+ my first is exactly why I start now... By the time you guys get Gen 1 Complete Ill have gotten good or at least decent on techne so I will be able to do furret :D!!! Anyway can someone answer my question please?
By Rados
#1232 If you're in doubt about making something with little details, make the model very big and we can later size it down
By Skibb
#1233 Oh , i'm sorry guys . I've mistaken it with an other pokemon .
By Foquine
#1237 May I bet on Sunkern/Sunflora ?

Xenofo9, are you signed in? ._.
By Arrow
Skibb wrote:That makes no sense . The pre- evolution of bellosom is not a gen 1 pokemon , so why is someone allowed to do it ? He is only allowed to if it would be his first model .

But the pre-evolution of bellosom is gloom? which is number 44 in the pokedex.... so it is part of the first 151 ...
By Rados
#1276 He probably got confused with sunkern and sunflora
By Hiroku
#1313 Id like to make a note here of how to phrase that nicer Rados, just trying to lighten the atmosphere. better way to say it would be:

"He probably got confused with sunkern and sunflora, understandably"
Not a big change, but it will make the person in this case skibb feel less stupid which is good.

Another helpful tip from Hiroku! Hiroku out
By AccountIsDeletedOkay
#1376 Can someone PLEASE answer my question- How do you make legs, Just like a normal part? Also please carry this discussion about when people can make what to a different forum please,
Thanks,
Xeno
JOIN THE TEAM