By jack_epic
#126932 Over the last few months we have been working on the 1.7.2 server map so we can have a smooth transition from 3.0.4 to 3.1 update. So for the past 6 weeks we have been showing sneak peak pictures on our forums and I thought I would show them here for the whole Pixelmon community to see.

But first I would like to thank the build team of the Evolvecraft server for making 1.7.2 server look very sexy right now and hope they keep up the great work on the map!

Build Team (Sorry if I have forgotten anyone that was a former builder who helped built the map)

Head-Builders: DevilHunterz, MjrGlory (basically the main Head-Builder who made our sexy spawn..preview picture in week 6), RelaXDragon

Builders: Hammy, Ghostlord_Tim, masterchief1235, SenseiTheGreate5, Sephiro, Thegamerguru97, me (jack_epic or known as Jack).

Other builders (These are our Head-Admins who are helping us greatly with this): BIGDONK (Donk), and Jinempa (Jin)

Preview Pictures (I am quoting these from MjrGlory's topic and where he posted these screenshots) | Show
Screenshots week 1: beginning with something small > the new Littleroot

Screenshots week 2: the new rusboro rock gym

little update to the gym :)

week 3 screenshots (lavaridge city)

week 4 screenshots (fortree)

week 5: petalburg normal gym

week 6: Since this is most likely going to be the last weekly sneak preview we have a special one this week.
The map of spawn and the main spawn room. Enjoy.

Preview Pictures Evolvecraft Topic page
JOIN THE TEAM