By dallas123
#126311 Minecraft Username: dallas123

What position are you interested in? : Builder

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have helped build 1 server spawn and many towns on different servers

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: Here is my current build,
Spoiler:
i had more but they have been lost, i am suppose to be getting the world from a past server ive played on to get screen shots of other builds ( server no longer exists)

By IMABOMB36
#126353 IGN: IMABOMB36
position: Mod
training: i have been a mod/admin on another server it is now down i think becuz it was abused be owner
battling: i battle everyday on pixelmon and not that often on x anymore
proof: if u need proof about me being mod/admin i can tell u the skype of a couple of the staff on that server some of them play on this server now
By Zachman12345678
#126377 IGN: Zachman12345678
Position I am interested in: Moderator
Past experience with this position: I have been Co-Owner of a server which has since been shut down due to the owner not caring and stopped paying but i am also Head- Admin of another Pixelmon server.
By Gamer0024
#126820 IGN: Gamer0024

I am interested in becoming a Moderator.

I have been a moderator or higher on countless servers, I have been promoted from it for doing a good job many times as well.

I try to battle as many people as I can because I want to be the best I can in pixelmon. I battled a few people in x when I had it but I lost it a month ago, sadly. I have no experience with pokemonshowdown.com but it sounds interesting, so I might check it out soon.

I don't have any screenshots of me being mod unless you want a picture or ip. But I have screenshots if you want me to post them later on.

Please reply when you have the time, thanks a lot everyone! :mrgreen:
By HamManJr
#126821 IGN: IceHockey_99
position: Admin
Why I want to be Admin:
Yes guys it is me IceHockey I am back!! As you know I used to be Goldenrod City GL but I got demoted because I was not on for some time, But I would like to make up for it by helping out the server and everyone on it. In the time I have been gone I have been staff on other servers so I have experience. Hopefully you can choose me so I can take me knowledge of being staff into the pixelmon community. I hope you consider me for Admin. Thank you for taking the time to read my Application.
By Trainkas
#126869 Hello I wish to apply for either Mod or admin I have a good amount of exp with being both i have been mod around 10 times and admin 3 times before i am very knowledgeable about pixelmon and i do know about hacking and how to deal with it My Real name is Nickolas But i Prefer Nick And Im 11 Thank You For Looking At My Application :) .
By lightningfast123
#126876 STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

Minecraft Username:lightningfast123

What position are you interested in? : Anyone that you guys need

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):I have been all before but i forget the servers. I never got demoted and the servers unfortunately went down or i lost the ip.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: Do not have any
By Kuwoobie
#126881 The new Kanto project is underway as we begin assigning builders! This will be a massive undertaking that involves many talented builders.

A live map of the world can be viewed here:
http://gold.pokeheavenmc.us:8123/

(Notice: Currently we have the live map set to NOT update automatically to prevent unwanted chunks from being rendered. All chunks that are rendered on this map are done manually by admins.)

Here's the plan:

Each builder will be assigned a very specific area to build and perfect upon, which will be listed on this thread:
http://pokeheavenmc.enjin.com/forum/m/1 ... ead/page/1

Once a builder has finished their area, they may inform an admin so the area can be finalized and the builder can be assigned to a new project.

What is a builder?

Builder is a player rank that allows exclusive access to our massive supply depot:

In here, builders can gather all the materials they need for any build without the need for creative mode. Builders also enjoy free Master rank benefits, including the ability to /fly and the use of all /kits.

You can become a builder by applying on this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=4461&p=47367#p47367

--and being approved by an admin.
By 8storm
#126882 Minecraft Username: 8storm

What position are you interested in? : Builder

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):
I have never been a builder on any server before because I have never wanted to apply on others. But I can do a nice job building because I put a lot of time and effort into my creations because I take pride in what i do. If I have a specific project to build it will be even better.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:
Sorry, can't upload screenshots. But if u need them I can send you them over Skype if you'd like.
JOIN THE TEAM