By Lugia
#126435 Ey guys!
Time for some new servers eh?
Brand new Region to explore, based on Eisenbahn's Animé realistic cities, I present you the Shinjo Region!
A Continent south for the Kanto and Johto Region.
Your adventure starts off in Teak Town, a small town where legends are born.
The adventure starts off by spawning inside Professor Oaks laboratory in Teak Town, where he continues to study the evolution of pokémon from other environments. Be sure to help him out!
The cities are really large, and when i say really large, i mean; You-Better-Bring-A-Minimap- large! And contain a lot to discover, hidden loots can be found anywhere.
IP: 176.31.117.113:25747

Pokémap

MCMAP Live- View
Spoiler:

We don't have a lot of player slots currently, but be sure to pay us a visit! And if this turns out with great results, we'll of course upgrade to a better package enabling more players to play at the same time! Let's all work together and make this server bigger!

Required Mods:
IMPORTANT CUSTOM CustomNPC's Mod: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/68kjja72jjqi ... 7bV_cNYhFa
[simply put it on your mods folder, as a folder itself and not a .zip]
We use custom textures for our NPC's! if not using our folder, you'll end up with ID mismatches!
Current Pixelmon Version

- Traditional japanese buildings
- Islands for each legendary bird
- Large cave systems to explore
- Many refrences to the games and animé
- Collect All Pokemon
- Fight the Gym Leaders
- Enter the Pokémon League [Still under construction]

Pictures <3
Spoiler:

FAQ:
Spoiler:
- How do i become a Gym Leader?
make yourself a team of lv 60's and battle me in my gym

- How do i get out of this hole i'm stuck in?
/kill, will make you respawn in the last bed you slept in! And yes, "keepinventory" is turned on, you won't lose anything!

- What happens if i fly off the region?
Well you'll find ocean, and just ocean for ever! you silly. So don't do that, Lol

- Can you explain the currency system please?
Our currency is based on Pokédrops. Fight pokemon to make money, the drops can be traded in every mart, and sometimes also the bank! Some drops pays off better than others!

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR
- Applicants for story based quest-development with CustomNPC's mod. Any skilled developer with setting up this is welcome! (Main motive is player stopping Team Rocket taking control over Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres)
- Interior designers (As i mostly work with structures and exterior designs)
- Active gym leaders for 6 of the gyms!
- A bukkit guru

If you have any questions, any feedback or anything you'd like to say in general just post in here!
Or contact me when i'm online! :D

By IceMan8030
#126473 wow from the pics the map looks amazing.... I am currently making my way through all the regions and might just have to pop by your server when i get to the shinno region.

*also fixed you topic title to say shinno and not shinjo*
By Lugia
IceMan8030 » 02 Jun 2014 11:38 wrote:wow from the pics the map looks amazing.... I am currently making my way through all the regions and might just have to pop by your server when i get to the shinno region.

*also fixed you topic title to say shinno and not shinjo*

Hahaha sure! But man! Shinjo Is a mix of Shinto and Johto!
And i think you might just be mixing it up with the Sinnoh Region! (though this map is mildly inspired by Sinnoh)
Pop by anytime! the server will be online forever as i have like the cheapest Host-deal on the planet, as well as good! The pictures also only show a really tiny portion of the stuff to explore as well, Can't spoil too much eh? :3

pelagius_septim » 02 Jun 2014 11:44 wrote:I agree with Ice, wow this region is nice. Imma hop on and check it out :D

Haha thanks! I've been working on this region for over a year! So i hope you'll feel like home on this server!
By Lugia
#126746 [center]This is a comment to inform about the post update!
As our staff is currently needing to recruit a couple of folks to make the server better!
============================================================================[/center]
By IceMan8030
#126755 nice nice I haven't heard of many people combining regions so that should be pretty cool.

Also in the future please do not double post and just edit your main post to inform people you are looking for staff.

Thanks,

Ice
By Lugia
IceMan8030 » 04 Jun 2014 06:08 wrote:nice nice I haven't heard of many people combining regions so that should be pretty cool.

Also in the future please do not double post and just edit your main post to inform people you are looking for staff.

Thanks,

Ice
Well lol, i figured, since there are SO many game-based maps all over. Someone should focus on the anime as well! Since Eisenbahn is the only other person around doing so. :D

Also, believe me. I haven't been around on forums for aaaaages. I always tend to forget the general rules since i'm usually hangin around on imageboards! Hahaha.
Sorry for being a noob! i should just go hide underwater again.

- Lugia
By IceMan8030
#126839 Cool well i cant wait to check the server out. Ill be in contact with you after I stop by because i would like to see the server first then i may want to do a series on it for my channel.

I don't really have a big deal with the double posting in cases like what you did where you responded to me then made a post about needing staff, but others in our staff would. Next time just edit your main post for topics like that and you will be fine.
By Lugia
IceMan8030 » 05 Jun 2014 06:32 wrote:Cool well i cant wait to check the server out. Ill be in contact with you after I stop by because i would like to see the server first then i may want to do a series on it for my channel.

I don't really have a big deal with the double posting in cases like what you did where you responded to me then made a post about needing staff, but others in our staff would. Next time just edit your main post for topics like that and you will be fine.

Haha it's been a while since i actually visited this forum now.
Well doing a series could absolutely be fun.
I'm working on questlines as for now!
Building som Towers for specialized training and simulations.

Prehistoric cave also coming up with a handful of fossils pokemon still being alive, almost in a safari zone fashion!
#actuallynotadvertizing
Point being, for some reason one of the spawners crash the server, which sux.

Well double posting is'nt usually the biggest deal on most forums, so i agree with you there, but harsh language is much bigger of a crime in my eyes. ;)
By Leafily
#131001 Umm.... I intend to make a private Pixelmon/Mystcraft server. Is this region going to be a downloadable map once it's finished because I would love to put it on my server. I'll try to remember to place a sign in spawn saying "I downloaded a lot of maps for this server" or something. I have bad memory but an overall disclaimer is something which I doubt I'll forget about. I like to use those incase I forget to place one everywhere one is needed. An overall disclaimer is very easy. That way I'd just have to put "Claimers" on the parts of my server I did create. But anyway, please will you make this into a map? Pwease? Also pwease will you put a link to all the mods needed for this map to work?
JOIN THE TEAM