By Silentnate347
#126227 BETA PICTURES ~ http://imgur.com/a/HfSGr#0

Hey there! I am proud to announce Pixelmon Rising Skies! Based off Pokemon Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, and Emerald! Including Maps from Kanto and Johto! Hoenn and Sinnoh in the making!
Map includes every major land mark including the Sinjoh Ruins and Distortion world! Start at either Johto, Kanto, or Hoenn and play through your favorite game moments including some new ones! The story takes place years after gold won against Red on Mt silver and traveled to Kanto and back. Mysterious events have been happening by various teams!

~~~ Teams ~~~
Currently we have many teams from the anime and 1 from our server!

Team Galactic - Free
Team Magma - Run by Artie
Team Aqua - Free
Team Rocket - Mostly broken up but free
Team Shinobi - Disbant
Johto+Kanto League - Most leaders are Npcs until we get gym leaders the champion is Crimson! Who roams johto looking for a challenger that can finally defeat him!

~~~ What makes us Different?! ~~~

Even though in the anime theres only 1 legendary that claim has been proven FALSE! Arceus created a system where each legendary balances some part of the world, Now this system also brings a new legendary if that legendary is caught or killed! Each legendary has a low chance to spawn where it should in game!

~~~ Is the map to scale? ~~~

The map is 85% to scale! We didn't make most of the maps we blended them and made them fit but its a Game experience you'll never forget!

~~~ How do you handle donations? ~~~

Donations are as follows

Stone - $5 USD Includes 1 Shiny and 5 Diamond Coins
Iron - $10 USD Includes 1 Shiny 10 diamond Coins **Given Weekly** And A hint on certain events through a secret chat channel!
Gold - $15 USD Includes 2 Shinies 25 Diamond coins **Given Weekly** Hint to certain events and Teleport to friends
Diamond - $20 USD includes 1 Side Legendary 20 Diamond coins **Given Weekly** Hint to events and Teleport to friends and /pokeheal!
Emerald - $25 USD Includes 1 Side Legendary **Shiny** Pokemon 40 Diamond coins **Given Weekly** Hints to ANY Event Teleport to friends /Pokeheal /Pokecheckme **Opens PC Anywhere** and Free Firework kit!

~~~ Did you just say Events? ~~~

Yes i did! Events can be anything from magneton attacking cerulean to groudon destroying 4 towns!
During this event the pokemon is catchable but if you whipe out, Please dont come back give other people a chance :P!

~~~ Who is staff on Rising Skies?! Are they nice?! ~~~

All of our staff is fun and likable, Mainly we dont have bad sides but you can get on them if you yell out and such!
The help channel is /help (msg) anyone can see it and help you!

~~ Staff ~~

(IngameName) ~ (Nickname)
Owner - Silentnate347 ~ Crimson
Co-owners - Whatasnipe ~ Gray And Art0319 ~ Artie
Moderators - Crockrock ~ Denny And Silver_Sniper77 ~ Mia

~~~ Builders ~~~

Oh builders :P we have so little, Currently only the Co-owners up build if you'd want to build please submit this form in this way! Builders Obtain access to Beta Features such as the Battle tower, and still gain and keep perks after we open.

Name -
Knowledge of Pokemon -
Knowledge of Pixelmon -
Knowledge of Pokemon Adventures -
Knowledge of Games -
Favorite Gen -
Favorite Pokemon -
What have you built? *Pictures required* -
What was your last server? -
Whats your expierence in general of building/Server running -

If you owned a server please give evidence

I hope to see you guys when we open in [size=150]December/January! Whitelists are being accepted now![/size]

By AnDwHaT5
#126232 Wow... based on what your saying this sounds like a cool server! I will be on later to check it out! I will most likely edit this comment on my opinion. I am excited to see it. (It is 11:05am eastern time where I am and will be on around 5pm.) Also when I go to go on can you post an ip =P
By Silentnate347
#126233 :P Well i said id finish it and after i post this i am. Currently Theres only johto and kanto with various mods such as Pokecycle Pokeutilities Traincraft for Magnet-train Customnpcs for shops and quests! Were looking for builders and coders :U i can whitelist you if you have something to offer!
By AnDwHaT5
Silentnate347 » 30 May 2014 10:09 wrote::P Well i said id finish it and after i post this i am. Currently Theres only johto and kanto with various mods such as Pokecycle Pokeutilities Traincraft for Magnet-train Customnpcs for shops and quests! Were looking for builders and coders :U i can whitelist you if you have something to offer!

Oh coolz you added my pixelutilities mod. I was looking through your post and saw you had pokecheckme as a donor thing. I will send you a pm with some info.
By AnDwHaT5
OrtonSaf » 30 May 2014 16:59 wrote:is pokeutilities a mod because when i Google "pokeutilities mod" the only thing that comes up is pokecycles... please explain

Its PixelUtilities. You can find my mod in the Development Discussion forum and under sidemods.
By Animalol
OrtonSaf » 30 May 2014 14:59 wrote:is pokeutilities a mod because when i Google "pokeutilities mod" the only thing that comes up is pokecycles... please explain

PixelUtilities can only be found on our forum.

And I agree with AnDwHaT, this sounds like a pretty awesome server. I'll be sure to take a peek as well! I'm interested in seeing what the Sinnoh region will turn out to be, as Gen 4 is my favorite generation!
By KuraiStar
#126285 He said the server will open in June/July, and it's whitelisted. Don't think he has the intention of giving the IP to everyone.
JOIN THE TEAM