By Pokenerd8
#9921 im not sure if weepinbell was made yet (or victreebell which i will make next).

weepinbell is textured and needing your approval.
~Weepinbell~Image

By Pokenerd8
#12512 alright weepinbell is finished being textured

By Pokenerd8
#12522 ok change color of stuff just a bit

By karrybird
#12525 oh thank you for changing that texture, the colors were blinding!
the colors are perfect now, but the leaves look very messy and lazily drawn. the lines are broken and wadded up in some areas and doesn't look good at all. the same goes for your bellsprout's leaves as well.

also, why are the eyes floating off the face? that just looks a little bit awkward and unnatural.
the pupils are also way too centered as well, if they were pointing even just slightly down more, he wouldn't look so possessed. XD
the eyes in general should also be lowered a bit, closer to the mouth a little. and for the pupils, don't blur them into the whites, that adds to the "possessed" kind of look.
i recomend keeping the pupils a solid color, while adding a touch of highlights to the corner of the pupils to add a bit of life to it.

the spots on the face also look messily scribbled on as well, try making them more circular.
you might also want to add in the pit of pink in the center of the mouth so it doesn't look like an endless black hole.

other than what i mentioned, the model is really good!

also jack, that isn't black, i can see it's a really dark grey. which looks MUCH better than it did before.

p.s. the way you highlighted the leaves makes them look metallic. i suggest highlighting/shading them similar to the official art above.
By Pokenerd8
#12532 alright i tried everything on the list you told me to do :)

heres the result:

By karrybird
#12543 it already looks much better!
but the eyes are still trying to float off the face...
and the mouth is still a black hole XD
the outline of the leaves also looks a little too thick, but it isn't that bad.
By Pokenerd8
#12551 ya the leafs are conflicting with the back side of the part. so it does a weird glitch thing and makes them look bigger. as for the eyes. when i textured them the eyes were to small and wouldnt fit in the space i had avalible. so i did that. as for the mouth ill fix that :3
JOIN THE TEAM