By kmks_respawn
#122157 Minecraft Username: kmks_respawn
Pokemon games you own (all):
Experience with NetBattle:
Experience with pokemonshowdown.com:

Are you a part of any Pokemon leagues or communities?
Just pokeheaven
Why do you want to be an E4 member?
I have been a gym leader for quite awhile now and would like to see new things. Lvl 100 battles instead of lvl 60 battles would be a cool experience for me, I would gain experience as well as be challenging to others.
Will you be able to log in at least once a week for one hour per week to accept challenges?
Yes i am yes I am very active on the servers. ( will be on vacation for a bit thought )
How often will you be able to accept challenges outside of your challenge schedule?
I would like to take at least 4 battles a week. I log on frequently and am on for very long periods of time.
Are you willing to prepare a team that meets your Gym's specifications? (Type and level cap of 100-- server admins can help you get started) yes I kinda have a team planed out already.

By GobianMC
#122162 Minecraft Username: Gobian
Pokemon games you own (all): FireRed, (Emulator) Emerald, and Diamond.
Can you work well in a team-like environment?: I tend to be a little competitive when it comes to building, however I'm generally very cooperative.
Can you take constructive criticism and be polite to your fellow Builders?: Of course. I enjoy hearing peoples inputs, and being given ways to better my projects.

What are some things you have built? (This would be a great place to put in some screenshots of past builds): I've played around on a lot of towny servers and been mayor/assistant of a lot of great ones. Oakwood was a town me and my buddy 'TheCoryGuy' started and was very successful. The enjin site for it still remains and you can look at more pictures there (I believe you can find it through my profile). It won the Savage Realms Event Town Contest (See Attached Links). Another town I worked on was Bahari, and that was a solo project of mine that revolved around an artificial jungle I created. The boat was a project that I created out of boredom and I plan to expand that into a full dock town some day. Lastly there is the photos of a courtyard I was working on. I was playing around with walls/castles/gardens and I plan to use that as part of an outline for a section of a base on a faction server I occasionally play on. If you would like proof that these are indeed my projects, contact me and I can find/show you evidence.

Towns: http://imgur.com/cApHQIE,aZaTeD7,vPe5lF1
Boat: http://imgur.com/AcvC6Oc
Courtyard: http://imgur.com/2KplJ71,BTDOOZR,wexZX8c,36NJiyh#3
By bagebers123
#122164 Minecraft Username: bagebers123

What position are you interested in? : Admin

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have never been an admin or mod ever but you always need to start somewhere :D.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: I don't believe those are necessary

Extra Info: I may have no experience but that only makes me want to do better as an admin. I've been on this server for over 6 months I've started from the bottom of the server to only become the champ. Now that I did that I now want to only help the server and give new players an even better enjoyment of this server even more than I did then when I first went on it. I will never dream of misusing my power when I can go and help trainers with ant problems. I will do to the best my abilities to stop fights and end any conflict calmly and peacefully. I have seen and been in situations to where an admin had to ban someone, so I can assure you that if anything in that scenario may occur you can count on me to to do my job. I may need to get started to being an admin, but I am a fast learner and I promise you if you accept me as an admin I will not disappoint you.
Thank you for listening to me,
Bagebers123
By shotmonkey
#122256 Minecraft Username: shot_monkey

What position are you interested in? : Cerulean agl, Ecruteak agl

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):
I have been an admin on 2 different servers so I know how it feels to get bombarded with text spam. I have 11 total gym badges. I have currently received the rank of REG. When people ask for a battle I usually agree to it unless I am training pokemon for a gym battle. I have spent a lot of time on pokeheaven and I feel like I would make a good agl. I have a 3 good level 60 water pokemon at the moment and 1 level 60 ghost pokemon but I know where to find others. A good ammount of my pokemon are level 60. I enjoy training them myself vs using rare candy.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: The only proof I can give you is my word.
By sillybilly667
#122361 Minecraft Username:

What position are you interested in? :Moderator

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where?:I have been admin on 3 servers cant remember there names though. Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):I have battle a few people on pixelmon and pokemon Y.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:I didnt screenshot me being admin.
By sea7619
#122405 This Post has been deleted... sorta.
By sillybilly667
#122414 Minecraft Username:sillybilly667

What position are you interested in? :Moderator

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where?:I have been admin on 3 servers cant remember there names though. Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?):I have battle a few people on pixelmon and pokemon Y.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:I didnt screenshot me being admin.
By Bearsuit777
#122453 Minecraft Username: Bearsuit777
Staff I would like to be: Builder
Why: Because I have been on this server awhile now, and I like it so I want to help it become a better and stronger server. I want to be able to make it look better and more exciting for new players that have a decision to stay or not. I also think I should be eligible is because I love to build things, and I am pretty good at it. So hopefully you will pick me as one of your newest builders.
By ImIdyllic
#122521 Minecraft Username: Im_Idyllic

What position are you interested in? : I would like to apply for the role of admin.

What experience do you have with said position?
I have previously co-owned a server, because of this I know that it requires a high level of responsibility, I am now admin on that same server. I know how to use many of the commands that come with admin and know how to judge wether a players action should result in a ban/kick/mute or none of the above. I know how to help gym leaders and elite 4 members be the best that they can be because of my experience in battling on the pokeheaven pixelmon servers. I can also help out with other admin tasks as I am patient and an easy learner with good listening skills.
On a side not I am currently in the middle of creating a Survival Games map with a team consisting of myself and a few other good builders, I can provide screenshots once the map is completed if you would like.

Thank you for reading
JOIN THE TEAM