By tommyyellow
#120458 Minecraft Username: tommyyellow

What position are you interested in? : Admin/mod

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have been admin on a few pixelmon servers, all of which I have left. One of which, an old community member, rob908 runs, which I am not sure is still running, but did very well for a while. I have experience with being moderator. I have been a mod on a few small servers to try to get them started, most of which have failed due to the financial struggle of upkeep of a minecraft server. If needed, I am able to help sky in any way possible on building. I worldpainted the map for Johto, and am also very experienced with terraforming via WE or Voxel. I am an ok builder too, considering that my burnt tower was accepted to be put into johto until jb went perfectionist on the server. Otherwise, I am currently a lore writer and application team member on a very good RP server, which has gone down due to being in dev mode. This server is one of the most advanced servers in terms of plugins, and thousands of dollars have gone into the lore, the builds, and the custom plugins in which it will run. I only stayed with them so long however, because the community, like the heaven community, is like a second family to me. most of the people who have stuck around in the beta stages are still around, and we run multiple modded servers including Feed the Beast, which is an incredible mod(almost as good as pixelmon). Otherwise, I am just wanting to help in any way I can. I know that the latest wave of admins leaving has left the servers a little shorthanded. I have been around since May of last year on FH and PHKanto, and worked my way up through every single rank that a player can be awarded. I've donated, painted the map, helped build the start of Johto, and hosted numerous tournaments for the players of Kanto and Johto.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for:
http://heroesofgalderon.gfx-bin.com/for ... 6a85756a20
http://heroesofgalderon.gfx-bin.com/for ... group&g=17

By Kuwoobie
#120473 Last year, PokeHeaven was among some of the only functioning Pixelmon servers in existence. Because of this, we were frequently filled to capacity and the need for a second server became apparent.

Today, it is incredibly easy to throw together the Pixelmon mod with MCPC+ and call it a server, and there are now thousands of them flooding the server lists, each with 2 or 3 regular players on them at any time.

Because the overall Pixelmon player base has spread so thin, we no longer have need for a second Pixelmon server.

What does this mean?

* All map data from the Johto server will be transferred to the Kanto server, and will exist as a separate map in a different "world" within the same server. This means all player homes and builds from Johto WILL be saved, as well as any items contained within chests.

* All Johto server player data will be saved on the day of the merge. This includes any pokemon PC data, inventory and saved home locations.

* All building permissions for survival wilderness on the Johto server will be turned off until the merge is complete to prevent players for losing progress on their homes or artwork while the transfers take place.

What you should do:

* If you play on BOTH servers - Now is the time to take detailed records (with screenshots) of all pokemon you want to keep on BOTH servers in case anything happens to your player data. Place all pokemon you would like to keep INSIDE OF YOUR PC and REPLY TO THIS THREAD indicating that you are ready to relocate your files. IF YOU HAVE PC DATA ON BOTH SERVERS YOU WILL NEED TO DECIDE WHICH PC YOU WANT TO KEEP MORE FOR IMMEDIATE USE. Any pokemon that you wish to keep that are lost in the process of merging the two servers together will be compensated by an admin WHILE YOU ARE ONLINE and IF YOU HAVE PROOF.

* If you play ONLY ON JOHTO - Take detailed record of all pokemon you would like to keep (with screenshots) in case anything happens to your player data. Place all pokemon INSIDE OF YOUR PC and REPLY TO THIS TREAD indicating that you are ready to transfer your files.

* If you play ONLY ON KANTO - You will not need to do anything. There is no risk of losing any files and you are fine.

Anyone who does not reply to this message will NOT have their files transferred. If you happen to know someone who has not registered on the forums and cannot get this message, you may speak on their behalf.

DEADLINE:

Players have until 4/10/2014 to prepare their pokemon (put them into your PC and keep them there) for moving and reply here to indicate they are ready and will need to be moved before the merge will occur.

This will not cost anything. You will NOT need to order a server transfer. Simply replay here, or contact me in some way indicating that you will need to be moved.

* All player data WILL be saved the day of the merge. So even if you happen see this after the merge has occurred, your files will still be safe and able to be transferred. Backups will be made for all player and map files for both servers just in case they are needed or if players on both servers change their mind about which PC they want to keep initially.
By kmks_respawn
#120485 STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

Minecraft Username: kmks_respawn

What position are you interested in? : mod/admin

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have a lot of experience being a admin/mod. The server i was mod on (then promoted to admin) closed down due to the owner moving and it was hard for him to manage the server at that time. I was promoted to admin through hard work building multiple spawns. I am currently the Mahogany GL on johto and would like to help in anyway possible.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: I have posted some psd links in the league chat.
By diego45991
#120496 (THIS IS FOR THE SERVER TRANSFER) Srry about the caps
Hello well me diego4599 Cant wait for this and yeah this is the Pokemons i would like to get Trasfer http://imgur.com/a/WqTE2 (Shiny Salamence has Dragon Claw) and on kanto i only got a good poke here are the stats and moves http://imgur.com/eTbRE3J,Zi35Yms#1 if you need anything Kuw i will post it
EDIT 1) Kinda got some new pokes and lost one (Mewtwo is gone) Here are the new http://imgur.com/PcVYJg3,sh03Her,MqTS6r ... ,9T7A36k#8
And here the new Shinys from safari) http://imgur.com/BBlExhW,rZkUUF5#0 (Hope there is any way i can delevel the volcorona i cap him ta level 61 so i am gonna ask if it can be level 58 or 59 so i can use it on my team and ev train a little Thx soo much)
By DarrenBomb
#120504 http://imgur.com/a/o8Bhl#37 <--- Is the link to all the pokemons I want to be transferred to Kanto during the merge or what ever. This might be in the wrong spot because I really am new to the forums and I am not a fan of the layout >.> If this is in the wrong spot, well my bad :P. The proof that these are pokemons within Johto server is that u can see in the background is the chat of the players within Johto. So yea. I hope I did this correctly. All the Moves/Levels/Nature/Stats should be in the the album. These screenshots were taken within my house on Johto. If that is needed to be verified please contact me via in-game. I'll show u where i did it. Thank you

Plus im ready for the transfer when someone is ready to help me with it :D
By bagebers123
#120513 Hey I'm all set for the merge I play on both servers so I would want my pc form johto to be transfered first so then I can save the admins some time.
Thanks
and on a side note how will the ranks for my champ agl rank work?
By Hessonite
#120566 Minecraft Username: Hessonite

What position are you interested in? : Mod/Admin

What experience do you have with said position? (Have you been an admin/moderator/builder before? If so, where? Do you battle other players a lot in Pixelmon, on Pokemon X/Y or Pokemonshowdown.com?): I have been an admin on a few forums before, but never on a minecraft server. But I do tend to pick up things very quickly. I do battle people on the kanto server, I am the Celadon Gym Leader currently. I also do battles on both Showdown, and Pokemon Online where I am a league leader on a server/forum.

Please provide links, screenshots or videos (or PokemonShowdown replays) of work you have done in the past related to the position you are applying for: I don't currently have any but if needed, I can provide them for you.
JOIN THE TEAM