By Jephon
#100010 [center]Image[/center]

WE HAVE A NEW WEBSITE!

I'm dancing right now IRL. It looks fantastic. Please come check it out and come by our server while you are doing so. We are 24/7 and have great staff. We have been up for over a year so you WON'T be losing your stuff any time soon. :)

It wont hurt to give us a try. We are on the latest pixelmon and their are NO other mods you need to install so if you are on this website, chances are all you need to do is copy and paste our server ip in and join.

our server ip is nightshadeserver.us

By redalert380
#100147 I like how my comment about your staff is featured on the post, but yet I was banned for not reporting spawned in items that I had no knowledge of being spawned in.
By Jephon
#100335 We are not going to get into this here but I cannot quite understand how you didnt sense something was amiss when you looked through chests with your name on it that contained stacks upon stacks of old ambers and other fossils, and tons of rare candies and all sorts of balls and didnt wonder, "how did these players get this stuff". We just will not do this here though. And also, I personally am the one who banned you, not my staff so I can proudly post that about them. They are an incredibly hard working group of college students who I would never say anything less than the best about.
By ToAd399
#113203 I Agree with what Jsnbrown1989 said, the staff on this server including Jason are awesome, they never kick/ban without reason and warning and they dont abuse their powers! and this server is the best ive ever played on EVER! if theres ever any trouble its sorted straight away, but that hardly ever happens as the community is mature and we are all close and welcoming! there was a reason it took me 2 weeks to find a server and that was because this one was going to pop up on the forums!

Seriously though this server deserves more praise than it gets! i love playing here and i wont be going to any other server again, the drop partys are awesome too! :D

So come along and join the family everyone will help you get started with food etc so dont fear :) even if your not sure just join and see its great :D
By Jephon
#115629 Still have several days before the contest, make sure you sign up by following this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11VRPVD ... w/viewform

If you win, you get $25 free american dollars to your paypal account or to our server donations store as a giftcard along with a free Shiny Legendary for you as well!

Definitely worth signing up for.
JOIN THE TEAM