By Mundus
#11391 Based on the Red/Blue sprite; the most terrifying, mysterious, and grandiose creature in the game. Hope you guys like it. :D

By karrybird
#11402 its great, but honestly, why would you base it off such an old and awful sprite?
also, not really diggin' the whole squatting pose.
By Mundus
#11403 It's purely subjective preference. I don't care much for the more recent designs, he looks too athletic to me and resembles Lucario in posture. I think this design fits the grotesque mutant clone that Red/Blue portrayed. Disfigured, supremely powerful, and alone at the bottom of a cave. That's a little bit of my reasoning behind the preference though. Thank you for the compliments :D
By SPG
#11409 he is way to small, his legs need to be longer, his antennae dont bend back like how you have it, the end of his arms are way too fat, he needs to be standing on hits toes, and he lacks the balls on the back of his feet, his face points out WAY too much, and please base it off the new art work/sprites, r/b/g/y sprites look so bad (and you wont be finding mewtwo in a cave, i promise you that, he was made in a mansion anyways)

he has also looked the same in pokemon stadium and the anime, he only looks like that in the gen 1 games (and like i said, most sprites in those games sucked)
By Mundus
SPG wrote:he is way to small, his legs need to be longer, his antennae dont bend back like how you have it, the end of his arms are way too fat, he needs to be standing on hits toes, and he lacks the balls on the back of his feet, his face points out WAY too much, and please base it off the new art work/sprites, r/b/g/y sprites look so bad (and you wont be finding mewtwo in a cave, i promise you that, he was made in a mansion anyways)

he has also looked the same in pokemon stadium and the anime, he only looks like that in the gen 1 games (and like i said, most sprites in those games sucked)

Meh, take it or leave it. I'm not making any money off of it, and it took about 20 hours of work to finish.
By SPG
Mundus wrote:
SPG wrote:he is way to small, his legs need to be longer, his antennae dont bend back like how you have it, the end of his arms are way too fat, he needs to be standing on hits toes, and he lacks the balls on the back of his feet, his face points out WAY too much, and please base it off the new art work/sprites, r/b/g/y sprites look so bad (and you wont be finding mewtwo in a cave, i promise you that, he was made in a mansion anyways)

Meh, take it or leave it. I'm not making any money off of it, and it took about 20 hours of work to finish.

well, you post it to get critinism, with that attitude, we are leaving it
By SPG
Mundus wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=112
looks like you've always been a bit of a dick...

nope, people just didnt understand what i said, so they took it wrong, the understand now and know its just how i type, you are one of these people, you take everything the wrong way, but really, fi you arent going to take some criticism and deny everything, you wont get anywhere, trust me, you may have put a lot of time into something, but who cares, if you put more time into something, you make it better, its how life works, good things dont come over a course of a few hours. many amazing models have taken maybe 40+ hours of work, but thats no reason to just give up because people suggested something, its also why i recommend posting progress along the way and not what you have done in the pas and show the finish project, its better for you because you waste less time and you make it better a long the way, so please, for the love of god, stop getting mad at everything i say, because you have no reason to half the time, good bye sir
By karrybird
Mundus wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=112
looks like you've always been a bit of a dick...

really? it looks like you're being the dick here...it also seems like you can't take criticism.
we point out the flaws to help you, you're never going to get any better unless you accept some criticism to better your model.

and honestly, this model is far from perfect, it's great, but a lot needs to be fixed. and basing a model off of an old god-awful sprite isn't helping your cause either.
JOIN THE TEAM