By ihatemimes
saveriocello wrote:you could add emerald green to redstone red and laptis blue

I was thinking that but there is already an Emerald Version of Pokemon.

Devias1987 wrote:Osi he hasn't done a resource pack for it plus he plans on adding Pixelmon to it once Pixelmon Updates and he has finished the storyline

That's correct. No resource pack (I might make on later on) but texelelf's Map has let me create some nice looking maps so no resource pack is really necessary. SpHax's pack looks great thanks to the comicbook style blocks though. I do also plan to use Pixelmon once the new update works with the 1.7.2+ features.

Cyndaquil wrote:Cool

Thanks

Just an update. I just finished the storyline up till Fuchsia City so it adds a bunch of new content to mess around with including all Celadon and Lavender town NPCs, a working POKe FLUTE to take out the sleeping Snorlax, working slot machines in the Celadon GAME CORNER and more.
By ihatemimes
Devias1987 wrote:How About Glowstone Yellow

That could be an idea.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to drop a notice saying I just released another update (2.5) which includes some fixes and an update on the story to include all of FUCHSIA including a working SAFARI ZONE.
By Animalol
#113296 Fixed your title. No need for all uppercase titles.
Thank you.
By gamerdude16
#114156 Hey! I really love this map. I've been editing this map ever since you added npcs and all the new fancy stuff. I was wondering if I could use it in my server? I've been working very hard on editing it and i changed all the gyms and added new parts to the map. I changed the spawn point and other stuff. So I was wondering if I could? I'll put your name at spawn too or whatever you want. Also if I can use it, it would be really awesome if you came on the server too!

Thanks,
gamerdude16
By ihatemimes
gamerdude16 wrote:Hey! I really love this map. I've been editing this map ever since you added npcs and all the new fancy stuff. I was wondering if I could use it in my server? I've been working very hard on editing it and i changed all the gyms and added new parts to the map. I changed the spawn point and other stuff. So I was wondering if I could? I'll put your name at spawn too or whatever you want. Also if I can use it, it would be really awesome if you came on the server too!

Thanks,
gamerdude16

Hey

Feel free to use this map for the server. If you could please add a link to one of the forums somewhere, that would be great.

ihatemimes
JOIN THE TEAM