By Haunts
#1084 Ok here are my models, they are textured and modeled using techne.
Cloyster HD
Favorite pokemon, my fav model other than the grimer evolutions
Grimer HD
My fav model, since it actually looks like the pokemon in my opinion
Haunter
no pic since there is already one in the game :c
Machop HD
meh, its okay, its hands are cool though
MOLTRES THE FIERY DESTROYER
this is a legendary bird, it cooks itself! big model I like it
Oddish
even though its already in the game, just showing it cause its cool
Muk HD
favorite favorite model.Periods....
Parasect HD
ITS SUPER E FECCTIVE
snorunt HD
Favoritessst pokemon of primary evolutions.
Victreebel HD
Pinsir
For some reason I forgot to add this guy and his awesome horns :D
If you like them feel free to comment, and if you don't... Feel free to comment!
OH BTW if im going to have to post multiple angles, you guys know any goood img uploaders?

By SPG
#1085 I have seen your works on the pokemobs forum i highly recomend looking up how to do a hd texture on these forums, i would like you but im on my phone and its a pain to do lol
By Haunts
#1086 lol, do we need hd textures? or is it just a highly repeated recommendation?
By Skibb
#1087 They all need an HD-texture . See whether you understand this : viewtopic.php?f=18&t=24

Also , personally i use Photobucket for img uploading .

The trapinch looks just like the one we currently have ingame , only difference is the texture .Looks like you just copied it .
By Haunts
#1088 nope, I did not copy it, but I don't really mind the assumptions. but I assure you I had only used pictures of the real pokemon to make the model, I assumed that people would say I copied it, and okay thanks for the info!
By Jack_Attack12
#1091 Your Muk/grimmer are good. Slap on a hd texture so we can see how it looks! As well as your parasect and victory bell there really good to. Problems= The Hd^ as said above, and pokemobs has alot of blocky pokemon so i would try to get out of the blocky models and rotated blocks a bit more :) But this is a couple of good models! I think you have potential. Oh and only one pokemon above generation 1 please. We want gen one done before we do other gens. so everyone gets one pokemon gen 1+

And lol skibb ikr? even him trying to round the sides are the same. Aswell as the head being in the same slant....
By Yaseen
#1094 Skibb Trapinch is quite a simple model there isnt many ways to make it, and does it really matter if he did copy it(altho i believe he didnt) It already in game

oh and Haunts are u gonna become an active modeler here? i sure hope so xD
JOIN THE TEAM