Do you think Golbat is ready

83%
10%
3%
3%
By MegamanBlue9
#10868 It took me 5 weeks to make it's wings look good.

So here it is.

By karrybird
#10869 model's great, but please reconsider your color choice, the two colors are just awful.
you should use a lighter blue, and lighter, duller purple, it will be much easier to look at. :)
it would also look better if the mouth wasn't a solid black. i would go with a dark grey (almost black, but not quite that dark) and maybe it could go slightly lighter towards the top, that way it doesn't just look like a black hole has opened up on its stomach.

other than that, definitely an improvement to the one in game now.
By MegamanBlue9
karrybird wrote:model's great, but please reconsider your color choice, the two colors are just awful.
you should use a lighter blue, and lighter, duller purple, it will be much easier to look at. :)
it would also look better if the mouth wasn't a solid black. i would go with a dark grey (almost black, but not quite that dark) and maybe it could go slightly lighter towards the top, that way it doesn't just look like a black hole has opened up on its stomach.

other than that, definitely an improvement to the one in game now.

Well does it look better
By karrybird
#10902 i would still go a tad bit lighter with the purple, but yes it looks much much better now!
By MegamanBlue9
#11608 Final Golbat.
(The wings are going to flicker a lot ingame)
JOIN THE TEAM