By Lizzy39632
#106923 then they have to animate it or finish the evolution line if they need to.
By lugiaisbeast101
#106987 If it is approved, then you have to give SPG the email you use for dropox, if not, make one then send it to him. Afterwards, he will send you a request to join the dropox, and from there you put your model in the respective place (I assume you add a folder if it doesn't already have one). From there, it's up to them to animate and Darren to code.
By karrybird
Lizzy39632 wrote:then they have to animate it or finish the evolution line if they need to.

the animation is for the coders, and the models won't be approved unless the whole evolution line is finished now.
By SPG
#107034 animation may be up to the modelers soon, but its one of those things i wont force upon people to learn, among other things
By MrRokusho
#107093 Didn't know this, in other words i have to make a marowak for example to approve my cubone?
By SPG
#107095 that rule only applies if the pokemon is 100% new like lets say wailmer and wailord
but because its a remake, you dont need to make both, its just preferred because it would look weird, still dont have to though
By MrRokusho
SPG wrote:that rule only applies if the pokemon is 100% new like lets say wailmer and wailord
but because its a remake, you dont need to make both, its just preferred because it would look weird, still dont have to though

Oh i see now, I'll keep that in mind :D
By Pro_Malti
#107749 Even though the rule doesn't apply for full evolution line on reworks/remodels, I like to only code in full lines as I don't like to have things half done. So yea..
JOIN THE TEAM