By AnDwHaT5
#53264 Well since MrMasochism says if they are made they will be added why dont you assign a bunch of people willing to help to sounds. I mean they are moves and unlike models should not take to long. If we get a group working on this i could attempt to contribute. I am a good voice actor but the issue is my voice gets thrown off when but into a mic so it sounds nothing like i sound irl. That is good and bad but again if others start doing it and we get a spot for it i will gladly help.
By Omio9999
#95155 I can't do voice acting for Pixelmon, but sound effects, I can make a feasible effort for. My mic isn't the greatest, thus making it only a good idea for a preliminary sound, really, but it's better than nothing.

I'll first have to wait until things are quiet before I send samples in.
By Scalade
#104606 Is this still being worked on?

Had a mess around in Cubase and made a few sound effects, just wondered if this was the sort of thing people want in the game, if so I can make a ton more I have lots of spare time atm.

https://soundcloud.com/scalade/sets/pix ... ts/s-mVXWp
By Scalade
#105124 Thank you :) they were all just synthesised from basic square waves and noise tones, so it's easy to do, it's just whether people want those gameboy-esque sound effects in Pixelmon, or something more modern? Either way I can probably help :)
JOIN THE TEAM