Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By pokits
#104955 Background Colour?
Left:blue
Right:red

Items (Only one or two things please); << didn't know what the heck to do here but maybe minecraft sword and pickaxe(diamond OFC) in a crizcross pattern

One character, Pokemon or item spiky eared pichu
Display Name Preferred: Pokits

Anything Else?:
By Copy Cat Master
#105015 Background Colour?
Left: black
Right: red or white

Items (Only one or two things please); No idea what is this to be honest. Mind to explain it for me?. xD

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] Yaya from Unbreakable Machine Doll aka Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai

Display Name Preferred: Copy Cat Master

Anything Else?:

If possible please make the background like this one Image or this one Image . Try to make the background color blend together and make the cloud thingy pattern (Idk what is called, lol).

If you didn't watch the anime yet then google for more picture xD. Search "Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai yaya" for better result, though.

A picture of her: Image (I tried to use the img bbcode but it seems it not working with this link).
By Aichu
#105060 Background Colour?
Left: Black
Right: Purple

Items (Only one or two things please);Phone in takumi fujiwara hand

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] takumi fujiwara from Initial D anime.

Display Name Preferred: Aichu

Anything Else?:would nice if you had the white car in it but you dont have to if you dont like

Uh, just checkin if i can get another ;D
By Burgy
Aichu wrote:Background Colour?
Left: Black
Right: Purple

Items (Only one or two things please);Phone in takumi fujiwara hand

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] takumi fujiwara from Initial D anime.

Display Name Preferred: Aichu

Anything Else?:would nice if you had the white car in it but you dont have to if you dont like

Uh, just checkin if i can get another ;D

Would be helpful if you had a reference image for me. As I have not watched this show and am not familiar with the characters.

Copy Cat Master wrote:Background Colour?
Left: black
Right: red or white

Items (Only one or two things please); No idea what is this to be honest. Mind to explain it for me?. xD

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] Yaya from Unbreakable Machine Doll aka Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai

Display Name Preferred: Copy Cat Master

Anything Else?:

If possible please make the background like this one Image or this one Image . Try to make the background color blend together and make the cloud thingy pattern (Idk what is called, lol).

If you didn't watch the anime yet then google for more picture xD. Search "Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai yaya" for better result, though.

A picture of her: Image (I tried to use the img bbcode but it seems it not working with this link).

Fixed your image links and also, I'm going to make these as just drawings instead of signatures sizes. Just tell me if you want them to be signatures instead.
I might just do wallpaper size and have both characters in the same image?
By Copy Cat Master
Burgy wrote:Fixed your image links and also, I'm going to make these as just drawings instead of signatures sizes. Just tell me if you want them to be signatures instead.
I might just do wallpaper size and have both characters in the same image?

Oh cool, a wallpaper would be nice too.

What do you mean with both characters? xD. I just wanted Yaya, though. But if you can make 2 character in 1 wallpaper for me then please add Frey (from the same anime) and Yaya.

A picutre of Frey: http://p1.i.ntere.st/869df302191e1c2dc5 ... 9b_480.jpg
JOIN THE TEAM