Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
Brooke wrote:Definitely 2nd Gen, Why? 3 Words The Legendary Dogs.

except that none of them are dogs...XD

or cats, they're beasts

By Vekue
#99316 i started with gen 2 but i personally liked gen 5 more then the other gens it just grabs my attention more
By ScizorMaster
#101408 1 And 2 Generations are my favourite, my first game was pokemon blue edition for the game boy color and then pokemon silver (:

- 1 Generation Starter --> Always Charmander
- 2 Generation Starter --> Always Totodile
By Waterboyr
SPG wrote:
karrybird wrote:
Brooke wrote:Definitely 2nd Gen, Why? 3 Words The Legendary Dogs.

except that none of them are dogs...XD

or cats, they're beasts

No they are dogs... I know they really aren't anything like dogs but are officially dogs.
Weird.
By Raptorhunter98
#102765 Gen 6, Why? One, Double starters (Fennekin + Squirtle FTW), Many good designs, A few bad ones.. (*Cough* Klefki *Cough*) but you can say there are a few bad designs to every gen, Honedge in my opinion is amazing, not to mention mega evo's, and many other factors
By SPG
Waterboyr wrote:No they are dogs... I know they really aren't anything like dogs but are officially dogs.
Weird.

no they arent, they are officially beasts
By SuperShrooman
#102896 Gen 4 added alot of great pokemon imo like staraptor and my favourite pokemon gliscor, the designs were very good and the games were awesome. I liked gen 2 and 3 alot too but gen 4 was just too awesome :D
JOIN THE TEAM