By Vikerus
zero_breaker wrote:
Vikerus wrote:Hitmonchan's shoulders could use two long rectangles turned to 45' on either side of the top part (front and back) To make them more rounded. Also his elbows look out of alinement. Maybe add a block there to give him some proper elbows.

Edit: Image below shows what I would add. Also Me and two others are working on Parasect. check the spreadsheet to see what else could be modeled.

Fixed the shoulders and elbows. Also, the head is in the right shape.

For that matter I'm planning to finish Heracross first :P

Lol. I think you misunderstood what I meant. Which is fine. This: is what I was suggesting.

By zero_breaker
Skibb wrote:I would suggest that you work on gen 1 models instead of Heracross :p

Too late. It's done!
By zero_breaker
Skibb wrote:Its done when its textured :p

look at the first post :D
By SPG
#10265 please stop making gen 2+ models, with your skill we can get gen 1 done faster
By zero_breaker
SPG wrote:please stop making gen 2+ models, with your skill we can get gen 1 done faster

Well Magnezone is the evolution of Magneton which I believe counts.
Also I'll do Mr.Mime after texturing Heracross.
By SPG
zero_breaker wrote:
SPG wrote:please stop making gen 2+ models, with your skill we can get gen 1 done faster

Well Magnezone is the evolution of Magneton which I believe counts.
Also I'll do Mr.Mime after texturing Heracross.

oh, i wasnt talking about him actually xD and i wounder how we will evolve him...... because last time i checked, mt. mortar doesnt exist xD most likely just have him level up in extreme hills biome
JOIN THE TEAM