By niemiec
#102347 Not sure if I posted this in the right section if I did not please move it for me thanks.

I just wanted to make sure no one is planning on remodeling the current gyarados model and if I did create it would I have to make the body straight for animation purposes?

Thanks for your time

By lugiaisbeast101
niemiec wrote:Not sure if I posted this in the right section if I did not please move it for me thanks.

I just wanted to make sure no one is planning on remodeling the current gyarados model and if I did create it would I have to make the body straight for animation purposes?

Thanks for your time

Yes unless they want to keep it as is, you don't really need to worry about how to set it up until you are done. just go with the straight for now.

Also, I haven't seen anyone planning to redo it, but that's just my assumption, maybe one of the modelers will come and clear this up.
By Il_Lupo
#102363 A model for Gyarados is currently in the works. Don't let that discourage you though, if you want to try and model Gyarados, no-one's stopping you :)
By westonman21
#102693 Well, SPG since you are remaking Gyarados. I think you should make his some what counterpart Milotic. Also since you would be warring against SPG in making Gyarados. (You will likely not win because SPG is amazing (( your welcome))). If SPG doesn't want to do Milotic maybe you could.
By Arsonist
#102710 Dude working on Milotic's been inactive for a while, so might as well.
By niemiec
#102953 Well in that case I will probably be working on Arcanine unless thats taken too anyone know?
JOIN THE TEAM