#84999 Normal
Spoiler:
Front
Side
Back

Shiny
Spoiler:

Awesome thanks for the input!
So for the color I was actually going for original green and original shiny as blue but that can be changed easily. Otherwise how is this?
Spoiler:

By SPG
#85249 ok, so after disagreeing with mr. m, it made my jump on feedback faster then planned
lets go bottom up shall we?
(my brother has the 3ds that has my capture card, so sorry for the bad quality, gets my point across though)
first of all, this is just a given, the toes need to be flat with the floor, that goes for 95% of the animals (if not all)
you're arms are actually far longer then needed, cut it in half and make it fater (If you own x or y, I HIGHLY recommend looking at it in the pokedex)
Spoiler:

your body is also too tall and needs to be more round, yours is set up as more of a box
Spoiler:

the head.... may be fine, cant tell, the body screws up a lot of my perspective
am I asking you to mkae an exact copy of what i showed you? no, i would have told you to change the colour, fix the ears etc, i just want you to do the general shape because thats how every snorlax made is
anyways, make those changes, and change what ever else you think is needed and post it here
By SPG
#85616 ya, the colour is fine, like i said, he changes every game, some times its green, blue, black-ish, he has always been all over the place, green is fine
approved
JOIN THE TEAM