By MrGirboto
#28546 Majority of votes said Yes (to put in approval thread), so here's my Lickitung.
New v1:

New v2:

Old:

By MrMasochism
#31606 Alright, SPG is moving house and won't be on for a few days so I'm here back in the approving seat. Before he left he asked me to ask you to work a little bit more on the face. He felt you'd taken a bit of an easy way out with the stepped blocks and with a very small amount of work it could look much better.

I'd also like you to fix up the thumbs as his left hand's thumb is much smaller than his right
By MrGirboto
MrMasochism wrote:Alright, SPG is moving house and won't be on for a few days so I'm here back in the approving seat. Before he left he asked me to ask you to work a little bit more on the face. He felt you'd taken a bit of an easy way out with the stepped blocks and with a very small amount of work it could look much better.

I'd also like you to fix up the thumbs as his left hand's thumb is much smaller than his right

well i worked on it, (the right thumb thing was just a photo error, it was fine in the model). i updated the post
(and sorry, im not sure if im supposed to put the new model back in the feedback thread, just let me know if thats what i have to do)
By Helms_That_Guy
#53313 Very impressive! This is an excellent model :D
JOIN THE TEAM