By Spongecas
#89668 Hello! I thought I'd give this modelling-thing a shot so here's my first attempt at Mr. Mime. Feedback is of course highly appreciated ;p
Corner view | Show
mrmime__corner.png

Front | Show
mrmime__front.png

Side | Show
mrmime__side.png

Fixed Tummy | Show
mrmime_fixed.png

By joshua_DA
#89669 looks epic :D but the red part on his belly is supposed to be a round circle. That looks like fat lip on his belly.
By Krios
#89742 It looks good, but try putting him in a more neutral pose. That way it looks more natural.
By WeegeeLolz
Krios wrote:It looks good, but try putting him in a more neutral pose. That way it looks more natural.

Actually MrMime really looks like that... well, in X and Y he does, and it creeps me out.... very nice model though :D
By karrybird
WeegeeLolz wrote:
Krios wrote:It looks good, but try putting him in a more neutral pose. That way it looks more natural.

Actually MrMime really looks like that... well, in X and Y he does, and it creeps me out.... very nice model though :D

of course it looks like that, but it would be impossible for it to walk in the pose that it's in now without it looking like it has brain damage.
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
WeegeeLolz wrote:

of course it looks like that, but it would be impossible for it to walk in the pose that it's in now without it looking like it has brain damage.

Its a mime karry, it has brain damage
By Spongecas
#89926 Thank you, kind people! :P Mr. Mime is indeed a bit...special. I can't really imagine how Mr. Mime would walk, but the pose I've given him here is not really functional and purely for showing off. I guess the real pose and way of moving forward is more of a worry for the animators :D (please correct me if I'm wrong!). I agree on the pink tummy-part not being round enough though. I will get to that as soon as I've found a mouse to work with ;)
By ToxicRyan
#90255 Image

The thing on your Mr. Mime's chest isn't a circle, it should be perfectly round as you can see here
By Spongecas
ToxicRyan wrote:The thing on your Mr. Mime's chest isn't a circle, it should be perfectly round as you can see here

Do you mean I should fix the thing I already fixed? Or do you mean the pink part needs more polygons to make it rounder?
JOIN THE TEAM