8%
4%
By SPG
Madness58 wrote:Well... what's pixelmon? O.o

a mod that has pokemon models that far exceeds minecraft quality

By SPG
Madness58 wrote:A mod for what?

SPG wrote:that far exceeds minecraft quality

i guess that wasnt too clear then, its a mod for minecraft, that far exceeds minecraft quality
By tacoballs7
#6873 although this shouldn't have to said. I'm pretty sure there is a limit right? I mean if it looks like it came out of battle revolution or something it probably wouldn't work. amiright? redundant sentence is redundant.
By SPG
tacoballs7 wrote:although this shouldn't have to said. I'm pretty sure there is a limit right? I mean if it looks like it came out of battle revolution or something it probably wouldn't work. amiright? redundant sentence is redundant.

nope, please refer to graveler and gengar, your argument is invalid
Madness58 wrote:A mod for minecraft? So we're still playing Minecraft? No way, I thought we were playing pixelmon!

ok? but we arent basing these off minecraft, we shouldnt limit our self to crappy quality models
By captaincabbage
#7129 I gotta say, as much as I love this new Charizard model, and the current in-game one, I just feel like Venusaur and Blastoise aren't getting enough love at the moment. I mean, the current Venusaur looks like it was his in the face with a shovel.

I know there's a replacement model that hopefully will be used in the future, I just hope it's sooner rather than later. ;P

As for this Charizard, it looks really fantastic, but do you think you could curve the wings somehow? In the sense that they look like they do atm, but would also arch forwards to a degree.I do understand this would be a pain in the arse for the 2D parts though.
By Nickthelegend
captaincabbage wrote:I gotta say, as much as I love this new Charizard model, and the current in-game one, I just feel like Venusaur and Blastoise aren't getting enough love at the moment. I mean, the current Venusaur looks like it was his in the face with a shovel.

I know there's a replacement model that hopefully will be used in the future, I just hope it's sooner rather than later. ;P

As for this Charizard, it looks really fantastic, but do you think you could curve the wings somehow? In the sense that they look like they do atm, but would also arch forwards to a degree.I do understand this would be a pain in the arse for the 2D parts though.

I'm working on the wing texture to give them some depth but actually arching them might not be with the effort (time will tell). All the negative feed back I'm getting makes me realize how much work it still needs.
By billy
#7266 I like this model better than the updated one in 2.0

That being said, there's just something about those wings that keep me from saying it's ready yet. They're too long and too close together. Just my opinion.

And another thing, not really as much a suggestion as just a question. I know Charizard isn't exactly skin and bones, but why is he always depicted to have that huge gut? It just seems like it's taken a little overboard sometimes.
JOIN THE TEAM