Approval material?

44%
16%
40%
By Xwaffle
#6433 Hey guys been a while since i've posted a model, Doduo was my last one. Well here goes nothing. What do you guys think?

*I've fixed the eyes and I made a shiny texture* GIMME A REVOTE :D

By Skibb
#6435 Looks cute :) Only thing that I can say about the model itself, is that the legs are a bit too long . Other than that , could you add some noise to the texture ? Thanks :)
By karrybird
Xwaffle wrote:What's Noise :3

noise is a kind of texture, it's more of a grainy kind of thing and makes the coloring look not so flat.

i also agree with skibb, the legs are a bit to long, squirtle's legs are kind of stubby.

he's kinda missing his tail as well XD

also, it would look a lot better if you don't use black at all, pure black is such an ugly color to work with, use a darker version of the color on the shell or even a darker grey would look a bit better.
adding in a bit of highlights and shadows in some places in moderation would also add a nice touch. using an hd texture would be even better!

overall i'd say it's a pretty good model besides what has been mentioned. :)
By Skibb
#6448 Karry , this is an HD-Texture . But the resolution is not as high as you have them normally :)
By Tom_X
#6450 Seems like this could be the next in-game Squirtle if you paid attention to what Skibb and Karry said, although she's asking a little too much :P but I like it
By Xwaffle
#6452 I've added Noise, Shortend Legs, and I'm about to make tail.
By MrMasochism
#6454 the thinner body doesn't really work for me, neither do the arms and legs. Here's a pic:

The whole thing should be rounder
By karrybird
Tom_X wrote:Seems like this could be the next in-game Squirtle if you paid attention to what Skibb and Karry said, although she's asking a little too much :P but I like it

i don't think i'm asking too much, what i mentioned could relatively be easily changed or added.
just sayin' what i think would look best. :)
JOIN THE TEAM