By Harbinger
#80304 Here's Raichu!! Sorry for the watermark, it had to be done :D
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

By Jephon
#80305 looks good! What did you think about the suggestion about making a version with these on all fours? It would be cool for these models to have this pose as their resting pose and then on all fours when they are moving. Much like the bird pokemon. I know the animators havent got that going yet (Maybe not even thought of) but it would be great for these models to be ready if/when they do go that route.
By Harbinger
jsnbrown1989 wrote:looks good! What did you think about the suggestion about making a version with these on all fours? It would be cool for these models to have this pose as their resting pose and then on all fours when they are moving. Much like the bird pokemon. I know the animators havent got that going yet (Maybe not even thought of) but it would be great for these models to be ready if/when they do go that route.

I imagine that the devs would most likely have plans for something like that in the near future so I'd gladly make them sort of poses once its added.
By AnimefanX
#80322 Amazing model harbinger the Pikachu one is great too hey since you remade these how about making pichu next? ;)
By Jephon
Harbinger wrote:
jsnbrown1989 wrote:looks good! What did you think about the suggestion about making a version with these on all fours? It would be cool for these models to have this pose as their resting pose and then on all fours when they are moving. Much like the bird pokemon. I know the animators havent got that going yet (Maybe not even thought of) but it would be great for these models to be ready if/when they do go that route.

I imagine that the devs would most likely have plans for something like that in the near future so I'd gladly make them sort of poses once its added.

Ah ok, so just waiting on them to start it up. Understandable. Well, I cannot wait to see these two in game. You are awesome for redoing these. :)
By ZackFair
#80671 Both models are awesome, I was hoping someone would remake the Pikachu line as im sure a lot of people have an attachment to him due to the anime and the current models just didn't quite cut it. Cant wait to see pichu(assuming your making it)
JOIN THE TEAM